Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

Biden (and the left as a whole) is fostering the environment for this happen is the point.....nobody listens to Biden, they know they can do this and for the most part get away with it...(see below)

Says they were cited. Why should they be in jail?

It's the fault of the governors, mayors and university presidents that they can get away with that and not the Presidents.
Biden is the supposed president and the buck stops with him.....it's Biden's fault, the Dems fault, the lefts fault this is going on.

Some states have put a stop to it to some degree but it's the lefts fault it ever started and continues to go on...they're encouraging it. It has been reported those on the left are providing logistical support and the money for this to happen.

So you're using an example of why using the NG in such a capacity is a bad thing to bolster your argument that is should be used in such a capacity? And even with that being said at least said Guardsmen were called into service by the Governor of the state in question (as cited in my post) as opposed to the POTUS.

There's literally warning labels on many things saying that while one "could" attempt to use said product in a certain way it doesn't remotely mean it should be.

View attachment 638298
Since when have people, collectively speaking, listened to warnings?

Says they were cited. Why should they be in jail?
Because when I was in college and if I would have done the damage to property as these rioters did I would be in jail. These rioters were just slapped on the wrist and let go...with breakfast at taxpayer's expense and taxpayer's expense to fix the damage. A slap on the wrist just encourages more of it.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
While very likely true, Elizabeth Eckford says different and has the uh, verbal abuse, spit, and experience to prove it.

I also don't think they should send in NG. It would be the same cluster we had seen from the Biden Administration on the border with them processing stooges. I think they tried to help in 2020 but they were neutered by the hate messaging then. The same bozos that are silent today. I get the point and your frustration why you want these clowns stopped. Does it matter when losers like Bragg and the laws these folks have put in place to side with criminals would have them out in 1 to 3 days?

Biden is the supposed president and the buck stops with him.....it's Biden's fault, the Dems fault, the lefts fault this is going on.

Some states have put a stop to it to some degree but it's the lefts fault it ever started and continues to go on...they're encouraging it. It has been reported those on the left are providing logistical support and the money for this to happen.

The buck stops with the president in regards to federal matters, not state/local issues.

Since when have people, collectively speaking, listened to warnings?
You're rather making the point. In this analogy you supporting having POTUS (doesn't matter who) unilaterally bringing in the NG for local police action is using a woodworking dremel for cavity work. It's a bad idea.

Biden (and the left as a whole) is fostering the environment for this happen is the point.....nobody listens to Biden, they know they can do this and for the most part get away with it...(see below)

@WoodsmanVol do you really want the NG wasting their time looking like buffoons when the clown politicians at the state level has neutered the charges.

Because when I was in college and if I would have done the damage to property as these rioters did I would be in jail. These rioters were just slapped on the wrist and let go...with breakfast at taxpayer's expense and taxpayer's expense to fix the damage. A slap on the wrist just encourages more of it.
That's not an answer it's just changing the subject. What did those people you think should be locked up do specifically? If they caused damage they can still be held liable and forced to compensate. If they didn't cause damage then why should they be held?

You're rather making the point. In this analogy you supporting having POTUS (doesn't matter who) unilaterally bringing in the NG for local police action is using a woodworking dremel for cavity work. It's a bad idea.
What I'm saying, it's been done before. Why not again when it's obviously needed. What we're seeing now is the USA being invaded by not only an anti-USA source, but a foreign enemy that has shouted for the death of our nation. Sanctioned by Iran as a matter of fact. It's a proxy war, aided by stupidly importing what are basically enemy soldiers pretending to be civilian citizens. People the Arabs, Russia, Turkey, and others refuse entry into their countries. They know what these people are, we're too stupid to recognize the same.

What I'm saying, it's been done before. Why not again when it's obviously needed. What we're seeing now is the USA being invaded by not only an anti-USA source, but a foreign enemy that has shouted for the death of our nation. Sanctioned by Iran as a matter of fact. It's a proxy war, aided by stupidly importing what are basically enemy soldiers pretending to be civilian citizens. People the Arabs, Russia, Turkey, and others refuse entry into their countries. They know what these people are, we're too stupid to recognize the same.
To the first part saying "It's been done before" is a pretty poor metric for justification for almost anything. Even the most cursory glance at history shows that to be the case.

Now to the general sentiment from there not only do I agree with you but probably more than not on this board and a large (and growing) percentage of the population. If you wish to put blame on the Feds/administration for being so "Eh...it'll be fine" approach to border security rant on brother. However, once these people are spread out amongst the population military isn't the best, and certainly not the first, option.

You should be going apeshit over the likes of Newsome and Hochul/Adams among others than entreating POTUS to deal with state/local matters.

On this topic you really aren't at great cross purpose with many (most?) here in your above post. Lots of us aren't so agreeable on the NG usage in the manner you posit though.

To the first part saying "It's been done before" is a pretty poor metric for justification for almost anything. Even the most cursory glance at history shows that to be the case.

Now to the general sentiment from there not only do I agree with you but probably more than not on this board and a large (and growing) percentage of the population. If you wish to put blame on the Feds/administration for being so "Eh...it'll be fine" approach to border security rant on brother. However, once these people are spread out amongst the population military isn't the best, and certainly not the first, option.

You should be going apeshit over the likes of Newsome and Hochul/Adams among others than entreating POTUS to deal with state/local matters.

On this topic you really aren't at great cross purpose with many (most?) here in your above post. Lots of us aren't so agreeable on the NG usage in the manner you posit though.

"It's been done before" and "we have to do something" are piss poor justifications.

Reactions: hndog609
It's crazy to think Hamas sympathizers put Muslim garb on the statue of our 1st POTUS of the United States George Washington in our country.

It's crazy to think Hamas sympathizers put Muslim garb on the 1st POTUS of the United States George Washington in our country.
They do it bc they know nothing will happen to them for their criminal behavior.
They've seen how weak Joe Biden & his admin is towards the democrats criminal activity is in the country. There's basically no consequences for criminal vandalism and the colleges have no guts to bring charges for the prosecution for their actions.

VN Store

Back