Jesse Watters Primetime discussion thread...

Why would you do that? Because someone working at McDonald's is inferior to everyone else?

Look I'm not saying a high schooler should be making 20 an hour at McDonald's. But if you're a full time, reliable, good employee I have no issue with it. Working at McDonald's or any fast food is not easy and a lot of those places make a LOT of money. Chic fil A does like 30k a day in sales, a lot more in some locations. You guys act like 20 an hour is a lot. It is not. It was 20 years ago.
Yes, in most cases their employees are inferior to other jobs. They only people that should be working fast food are beginners and enders.

If you are full time and reliable you shouldn't be flipping burgers. People like that work their way up into management where the pay is higher.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Yes, in most cases their employees are inferior to other jobs. They only people that should be working fast food are beginners and enders.

If you are full time and reliable you shouldn't be flipping burgers. People like that work their way up into management where the pay is higher.

Excuse me? These are caterers and chefs!

What makes you think the protestors care what any President would say? The more any authority tells them to knock it off, the more they protest.

Ignore them. That's the best way to combat this.
The point being made, I believe, is that NO ONE cares what Biden says......no one listens to a weak, inept, dementia ridden fake president occupying the White House.

The point being made, I believe, is that NO ONE cares what Biden says......no one listens to a weak, inept, dementia ridden fake president occupying the White House.

At this point these are local issues that shouldn't require the presidents attention. You can't bitch about the size and scope of the federal government one day and the next complain that the president isn't doing anything about a campus protest.

Some of Jessie's best work as a monologue and show opening.

If anyone has 15 minutes, I recommend you listen to this. Good find jmac. I was hoping there would be a direct link to this.

It includes an interview with a current Cornell Law Professor, William Jacobson.

@WoodsmanVol

What makes you think the protestors care what any President would say? The more any authority tells them to knock it off, the more they protest.

Ignore them. That's the best way to combat this.

They don't listen to Biden but Biden's position should be clear. Leadership should be clear and out front.

Evil looks for an opening any way it can get it.

At this point these are local issues that shouldn't require the presidents attention. You can't bitch about the size and scope of the federal government one day and the next complain that the president isn't doing anything about a campus protest.

We don't need Biden to do anything about it, but his double speak gave these Marxists the opening to fester and grow like they had options.

We don't need Biden to do anything about it, but his double speak gave these Marxists the opening to fester and grow like they had options.

The best thing regardless of who is occupying the WH is for them to keep their damn mouths shut on local/state issues and that should be our expectation.

as Watters pointed out, the campus riots are taking place because there is no fear by the rioters being arrested and prosecuted for that happens to Republicans. This is the environment Biden has created here and around the world. This has nothing to do with size and scope of the gov't.

as Watters pointed out, the campus riots are taking place because there is no fear by the rioters being arrested and prosecuted for that happens to Republicans. This is the environment Biden has created here and around the world. This has nothing to do with size and scope of the gov't.

Biden and the DOJ aren't making (at least shouldn't) decisions on who is prosecuted for state crimes. It should be the governors of those states being bashed.

Hate saying it, but the National Guard could put an end to this. It just takes the guts to forget how many votes you'd lose and just call them up.

Can't avoid the opportunity you gave me here. But as a Trumper, are you ant-Trumping? To my dismay, I agree with him.
Maybe at the border since that would be a function of the NG literally guarding the nation but local law enforcement is not their purpose. (If things reach a point where they are requested by the Governor it becomes a fair discussion)

Maybe at the border since that would be a function of the NG literally guarding the nation but local law enforcement is not their purpose. (If things reach a point where they are requested by the Governor it becomes a fair discussion)
While very likely true, Elizabeth Eckford says different and has the uh, verbal abuse, spit, and experience to prove it.

They don't listen to Biden but Biden's position should be clear. Leadership should be clear and out front.

Evil looks for an opening any way it can get it.

Problem is, at least some portion of each protesting group insists it has the moral high ground and if you say, especially as President, that only view of protestors is correct, you antagonize the situation, not calm it down.

All you can do is say that neither side of the protestors should defy law enforcement's lawful orders and neither side should resort to violence against the other. If you start parsing, "Well, those pro-Palestinian protestors that are threading the needle and condemn 10/7, but want humanitarian aid are right, but those that want a Palestinian homeland are wrong, unless it exists near Jordan, but south of ..." you just add fuel to the fire.

While very likely true, Elizabeth Eckford says different and has the uh, verbal abuse, spit, and experience to prove it.
So you're using an example of why using the NG in such a capacity is a bad thing to bolster your argument that is should be used in such a capacity? And even with that being said at least said Guardsmen were called into service by the Governor of the state in question (as cited in my post) as opposed to the POTUS.

There's literally warning labels on many things saying that while one "could" attempt to use said product in a certain way it doesn't remotely mean it should be.

ScreenHunter_9090 May. 03 11.18.jpg

Reactions: hog88
Biden and the DOJ aren't making (at least shouldn't) decisions on who is prosecuted for state crimes. It should be the governors of those states being bashed.
Biden (and the left as a whole) is fostering the environment for this happen is the point.....nobody listens to Biden, they know they can do this and for the most part get away with it...(see below)

Biden is fostering the environment for this happen is the point.....nobody listens to Biden, they know they can do this and for the most part get away with it...(see below)

It's the fault of the governors, mayors and university presidents that they can get away with that and not the Presidents.

VN Store

Back