JFK assassination expert: Lee Harvey Oswald lone gunman theory is ‘bulls–t’

The JFK mystery will never be solved. Any immediate conspirators are dead or have kept silent into their 90s. If there were indeed a conspiracy, it is remarkable that the silence of conspirators (and their children and grandchildren) remains unbroken over six decades.

The JFK mystery will never be solved. Any immediate conspirators are dead or have kept silent into their 90s. If there were indeed a conspiracy, it is remarkable that the silence of conspirators (and their children and grandchildren) remains unbroken over six decades.

I read that earlier....I thought it was written by the CIA.....

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

That’s because they are in unmarked graves past Terlingua

The issue of there might having been a conspiracy is hardly controversial. The House Select Committee on Assassinations said that the Warren Commission did not sufficiently consider the possibility of a conspiracy, and that JFK probably was killed as the result of a conspiracy. Now, it casted doubt on all the popular picks for who carried out the assassination (FBI/CIA, Mafia, Castro, the Soviets), but it did say that he was likely killed as the result of a conspiracy.

None of the actual conspiracy theories (e.g., there was a second shooter, there were more than 3 shots, etc.) have to be true for there actually to have been some kind of conspiracy to kill JFK.

The issue of there might having been a conspiracy is hardly controversial. The House Select Committee on Assassinations said that the Warren Commission did not sufficiently consider the possibility of a conspiracy, and that JFK probably was killed as the result of a conspiracy. Now, it casted doubt on all the popular picks for who carried out the assassination (FBI/CIA, Mafia, Castro, the Soviets), but it did say that he was likely killed as the result of a conspiracy.

None of the actual conspiracy theories (e.g., there was a second shooter, there were more than 3 shots, etc.) have to be true for there actually to have been some kind of conspiracy to kill JFK.

The Warren Commission didn’t sufficiently consider the possibility of a conspiracy because they would’ve been pointing their finger at themselves and at least one of the conspirators. Allen Dulles. I honestly believe he played a big part in the assassination . I think Oswald was a useful idiot.

The Warren Commission didn’t sufficiently consider the possibility of a conspiracy because they would’ve been pointing their finger at themselves and at least one of the conspirators. Allen Dulles. I honestly believe he played a big part in the assassination . I think Oswald was a useful idiot.
I'm not a conspiracy guy, but if someone wants to believe that Allen Dulles had JFK killed, I wouldn't argue against them.

Of all the suspected perpetrators, he had probably the simplest, clearest motive, and he definitely would have had the most resources.

The Doctors in the ER recently came out and said that it was clear that there was a front entry wound in the neck and a rear entry to the back of the head. They all were silent all this time but recently all spoke up and confirmed.

JFK Assassination Doctors Break Silence, Dispute Key Government Claim | ZeroHedge

There were at least 2 shooters = conspiracy
I just started watching a documentary on Paramount last night about what the doctors saw at Parkland. I’m about 40 minutes into it, and it’s very interesting so far having these guys give their personal accounts and really painting a picture of the overall scene that was taking place around them. A couple of guys have gotten emotional recalling that day and seeing Jackie spend the last moments with him. And of course they go into details of his wounds and how their initial thought was that the throat wound was entrance wound and the back of the head was an exit wound. I’ll probably be watching more later.

VN Store

Back