Jim crow dinner

Volgolfer1618

I went to eat with some friends at a restaurant/bar. They had the audacity to ask me for my ID to get in. I was very mad and felt suppressed because i had to show my ID. I completely understand why people should not have to show ID.

I went to eat with some friends at a restaurant/bar. They had the audacity to ask me for my ID to get in. I was very mad and felt suppressed because i had to show my ID. I completely understand why people should not have to show ID.
Private business can do private business things. Quit biatching and go somewhere else. God you are the biggest "victim" on here.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Private business can do private business things. Quit biatching and go somewhere else. God you are the biggest "victim" on here.

No, private business should not. Private business can't deny black people from the establishment. Why should they force my to to show id if i dont have one.

Same emotions for me at Total Wine....humiliating

No, private business should not. Private business can't deny black people from the establishment. Why should they force my to to show id if i dont have one.
Some people like you aren’t able to get an ID.... and not allowing you in without one is a violation of your rights and discrimination from hell

Reactions: FLVOL_79
This thread and concept is absurd but his aim is to show the absurdity of not requiring ID to vote.

We live in absurd world now so we get absurd debates.

Why should he have to show ID? Businesses only do it because it's a state law and required to get a liquor license. The business is only following the law. If the law was 16, they would sell to 16.

So his point stands.

This is a state law issue.

This thread and concept is absurd but his aim is to show the absurdity of not requiring ID to vote.

We live in absurd world now so we get absurd debates.

Why should he have to show ID? Businesses only do it because it's a state law and required to get a liquor license. The business is only following the law. If the law was 16, they would sell to 16.

So his point stands.

This is a state law issue.

Yes, being absurd is sometimes the best way to prove a point. Kamala admin called ga voting law jim crow era law. I'm just applying it to other aspect of state law.

You're reaching... you're trying to hard. All you have to do is compare using an ID to vote to using an ID but giving false info to buy a gun.

Secret Service got involved in bizarre gun case involving Hunter Biden: report

But Politico got a copy of the transaction and a receipt from the Oct. 12 purchase.

Hunter answered “no” to the question on the transaction asking, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Hunter had been discharged from the Navy Reserve five years earlier after testing positive for cocaine and he and Biden family members have been open about his history of drug abuse, the report said.

Lying on the form is a felony.

1616911569602.png
Hunter Biden denied doing drugs when
questioned by police, but a 2018 photo
from his laptop tells a different story.

Reactions: hUTch2002
You're reaching... you're trying to hard. All you have to do is compare using an ID to vote to using an ID but giving false info to buy a gun.

Secret Service got involved in bizarre gun case involving Hunter Biden: report

But Politico got a copy of the transaction and a receipt from the Oct. 12 purchase.

Hunter answered “no” to the question on the transaction asking, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Hunter had been discharged from the Navy Reserve five years earlier after testing positive for cocaine and he and Biden family members have been open about his history of drug abuse, the report said.

Lying on the form is a felony.

View attachment 359432
Hunter Biden denied doing drugs when
questioned by police, but a 2018 photo
from his laptop tells a different story.

Bet he doesn't get charged.

VN Store

Back