Jimmy Johns arrested (merged)

Just for the benefit of the board, I'm listening to Finebaum today to get the pulse of the Bammer Nation.

So far, no surprises:

1. It's Shula's fault.
2. Saban has been trying to help JJ eventhough he knew he was troubled because Saban is a super, caring guy.

I've also been listening to it online and you are correct. It's hilarious how delusional they can get.

Just saw on local news where one of Saban's players was arrested for selling the white powder to law enforcement five times over the past few days.

While it's somewhat interesting to some, I couldn't give two dead flies for any Bammer bad news.

Cheer up, guys. It should push Bama past you guys in the Fulmer Cup standings.

:p

With Jimmy Johns being arrested for selling Coke that now makes 10 players arrested. I know we have had our problems too. But I thought St Nick was going to clean that place up. Since this will be felony charges St Nick wont be able to sweep this one under the rug.

Alabama has vaulted to 1st place in the Fulmer Cup. Lawl.

The Fulmer Cup thing is really stupid. I mean UT has never won it yet they name it after him? Makes no sense to me to name it after someone who didnt even win it. That's like naming the Super Bowl Trophy after Marty Schottenheimer.

The Fulmer Cup thing is really stupid. I mean UT has never won it yet they name it after him? Makes no sense to me to name it after someone who didnt even win it. That's like naming the Super Bowl Trophy after Marty Schottenheimer.

Oh, I absolutely agree. However, that doesn't make it any less interesting to see just how much trouble other schools are getting into. And Alabama has gotten themselves into quite a bit.

I believe some Gator fans started it

Yeah... and since minor things like pot and DUI are easier to cover up in some places than others... their scoring includes gems like "a double felony is worth six pts" while Colquitt's DUI... 4 pts.

they ran out of Saban dollars when they got their coach...now there is not enough to cover up all the arrest

What comes around goes around...you can recruit all day long, but if they never see the field, who cares?

I just prefer to not throw stones from our glass house. I think every major football program has issues with discipline, drugs, and alcohol.

I guess this means they'll claim a 13th national championship now. We're never going to catch up.

I believe some Gator fans started it

It was started the year we had all those problems with arrests and it was started by a gator.

I have no problem with the name and think it's even funnier since we never won.

Depending on how the score Jimmy Johns, Alabama may set the FC record for points (what a shocker).

Some Saban "Fun Facts".

His arrests to wins ratio is 1.43 - likely a national record so congrats on #13.

He's earned $400,000 per arrest.

Looks like Jimmy Johns has been doing a Micheal Vick impersonation, also. :unsure: Messing with them pit bulls...

VN Store

Back