Joe Biden Day 1: Order on Transgender Rights in Sports and Bathrooms

So with this gender thing, what you guys think the lady VOLs chances are next year?

There are a lot of people online that legitimately think men and women are equal when it comes to athletics.... They don’t even realize that women use a smaller basketball.
you guys are underestimating some of these women basketball players.....there are a bunch of them out there that can play......no lie

you guys are underestimating some of these women basketball players.....there are a bunch of them out there that can play......no lie
I am a huge women’s sports fan mainly bc of my daughter..... women are definitely skilled but they can’t compare to men physically.... The first time I realized how true is when I watched the Lady Vols play a team of guys from campus and how they struggled to beat them.... My daughters team that made it to state scrimmaged the boys baseball team and could barely get a shot off against them.... Then the women’s Olympic team lost to a 15U boys team...... as Hogg says below.... a good boys high school team would whip any of the WNBA teams.

I am a huge women’s sports fan mainly bc of my daughter..... women are definitely skilled but they can’t compare to men physically.... The first time I realized how true is when I watched the Lady Vols play a team of guys from campus and how they struggled to beat them.... My daughters team that made it to state scrimmaged the boys baseball team and could barely get a shot off against them.... Then the women’s Olympic team lost to a 15U boys team...... as Hogg says below.... a good boys high school team would whip any of the WNBA teams.
Of course they can’t compete physically with men, but among their gender there are some that are great players. Discounting their abilities because they cannot compete with men isn’t fair, but I understand that some don’t find much entertainment from watching it

Of course they can’t compete physically with men, but among their gender there are some that are great players. Discounting their abilities because they cannot compete with men isn’t fair, but I understand that some don’t find much entertainment from watching it
I like women sports..... my comments was more directed toward allowing men/transgenders play with them

Reactions: Carl Pickens
If half the football team will identify as female, would that allow us to drop some money sucking women's sports and still be title 9 compliant?

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I can dress as a drag queen and put a dress on, get makeup on, and slippers and a wig, and put rolls of toilet paper down my dress, and get me a bra and a purse and get my lips bright red and get me some panty hose and walk into a ladies bathroom after the 21st and you can’t do nothing about it. I can watch naked girls and women all day long.😳

Reactions: GSD82
I can dress as a drag queen and put a dress on, get makeup on, and slippers and a wig, and put rolls of toilet paper down my dress, and get me a bra and a purse and get my lips bright red and get me some panty hose and walk into a ladies bathroom after the 21st and you can’t do nothing about it. I can watch naked girls and women all day long.😳

Or you can just walk in. 🤣 You don't have to dress in drag queen to "identify" as a woman unless you just want to.

Reactions: Boca Vol and GSD82

VN Store

Back