Joe Biden the racist.

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
Joe Biden is a racist.
his Gun tax got me thinking...
He says he supports the 2a then proposed a racist Gun tax bill. A 200$ tax takes guns away from the poor (thanks to the welfare plans the Democrats push that enslave poor and most adversely affected the Black Community.) the black community will be once again punished.

Just a few of Bidens true feelings

-called the bankers “Shylock”
-Was Impressed at how clean and well spoken Obama is
-“If you don’t know the difference.......you ain’t black
-“Poor kids are as smart as white kids”
-Integration of schools is bring them too the jungle.
-Has been accused of not wanting black SS agents assigned to him.
-“I’ve had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,”
And
-during a virtual campaign event that Trump is wrong to hold China accountable for the COVID-19 because Americans aren’t able to distinguish “between a South Korean and someone from Beijing.”

that’s our President.

Edit:
Additional statements By the Racist and Chief

-“The American public, the blinders have been taken off. They’ve all of a sudden seen a hell of a lot clearer. Geez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some black woman was able to stock the grocery shelf.”
-“we in Delaware we’re on the southern side of the civil war”
-“By the way, what you all know but most people don’t know, unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

Last edited:
Joe Biden is a racist.
He says he supports the 2a then proposed a racist Gun tax bill. A 200$ tax takes guns away from the poor (thanks to the welfare plans the Democrats push that enslave poor and most adversely affected the Black Community.) the black community will be once again punished.

-“I’ve had a great relationship. In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking,”
And
-during a virtual campaign event that Trump is wrong to hold China accountable for the COVID-19 because Americans aren’t able to distinguish “between a South Korean and someone from Beijing.”

that’s our President.

Thats why I voted for him. All the racism and stuff.

Joe Biden is a racist.

And

that’s our President.
And they went full on “token” with Kamala. Joe will be ruled unfit for office.

Joe Biden is a racist.

And

that’s our President.
Well, shoot...guess I should have voted for the failure that is Donnie cause he's definitely not a racist...

Joe Biden is a racist.

And

that’s our President.
Didn’t you vote for him?

Of course he is, he didn’t want his privileged rich white kids to go to school in the jungle (black kids)

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Of course he is, he didn’t want his privileged rich white kids to go to school in the jungle (black kids)

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that if Biden's cabinet and appointments end up being the most diverse in history, it's only for show..

Previous admins wouldn't feel the need to appease, just because the optics seemed racist or sexist etc.

Joe Biden is a racist.

And

that’s our President.
So I take you oppose other forms of regressive taxation (such as sales tax) as racist and believe we should have more progressive forms of taxation that ask those most able to pay to do so? I almost feel we've made progress here.

So I take you oppose other forms of regressive taxation (such as sales tax) as racist and believe we should have more progressive forms of taxation that ask those most able to pay to do so? I almost feel we've made progress here.
I believe all were created equal
% consumption tax with no exemptions for charity or churches or anything else. No itemized tax returns and no income tax. To do otherwise isn’t treating everyone equally.

Lol at Democrats wanting to reward and punish with the tax code and the backwards ass thinking that treatment of people differently is equality

I believe all were created equal
% consumption tax with no exemptions for charity or churches or anything else. No itemized tax returns and no income tax. To do otherwise isn’t treating everyone equally.
Consumption taxes are regressive, as the poor will be taxed at an effective higher percentage of their income because they spend their entire income on consumption (food, utilities, etc).

Consumption taxes are regressive, as the poor will be taxed at an effective higher percentage of their income because they spend their entire income on consumption (food, utilities, etc).
Consumption taxes are the most straight forward means of assigning proper taxation.

Two people need to buy a car. The $50k income individual buys a Chevy Malibu or Kia sedan. The $1M buys two Porsches. The tax is working as intended.

The world isn’t a fair place if you don’t make $1M you don’t get to live live you do. And the weak minded “regressive tax” 🐄 💩 phrase is just a veiled promise of “support me and I’ll help you live like you do make $1M”.

That’s just dumb
Either people are equal or they’re not.
If you are equal you pay the same percentage as everyone else.

VN Store

Back