John Chavis to LSU?

That will be a good fit for LSU and Chavis.

Also opens the door for Coach O.

It's a win-win.

Exactly Chavis earned every dollar he was paid and then some, If Kippin wasn't bringing his father with him Chavis would still be our DC and we would be glad to have him. If LSU has a chance to hire him, they would be foolish not to jump at the chance. I wish him he thebest.

Thanks...someone actually agrees with me on something here! :good!: you are one of the smart ones!!!!:yes:

While I'm not a Chavis fan, I think he'd probably be an improvement at either UGA or LSU... so...

It sure would make the LSU-UT game a lot more interesting... although it'd be nice if we could schedule those future meetings as DAY games (IMO)...

There was some talk yesterday about Chavis going to UGA.
I'd rather Chavis go to LSU than UGA. I'd hate playing his D every year.

John Chavis apparently has a fetish for attempting to save spiraling head coaches. If he goes to Baton Rouge, I wish him great success.

Exactly Chavis earned every dollar he was paid and then some, If Kippin wasn't bringing his father with him Chavis would still be our DC and we would be glad to have him. If LSU has a chance to hire him, they would be foolish not to jump at the chance. I wish him he thebest.

Who is the Kippin guy you speak of?

Where ever he goes I wish him nothing but the best.His defense kept us in alot of games,and won alot of games for us.
Now someone throw up Fla. and whoever you want but its still the truth.
Go Chief.

good luck Chief. Thanks for the memories.

He does not want to recruit so he wont be a head coach.

That will be a good fit for LSU and Chavis.

Also opens the door for Coach O.

It's a win-win.

Really, its triple win. We are rid of soft coverage on the corners along with the Mustang Package and, when we play them, we can march down the field at will. No more giving games away at the end due to stupid coaching.

Thank you for all you Vols fans posting about Chavis. As a Bayou Bengal I would be pleased if Chavis became our DC. Most of the posters had many commendable things to say about JC. I remember y'all's D in the late 90s and early 2000s and it was FEARED! We need that back. For those who had criticisms of his soft zone you may not have seen our D this year but it was TERRIBLE run by a bunch bozos who were old cronies of Miles.

Take it from this source if Ole Lester don't get us at least in contention for the West we will eat his buyout or hope for UM to come running again for him. I like Les and I think he is a good man but this is the SEC; y'all know that.

Anyway the Kiffin son and dad combo IMHO is great for your program. With your excellent facilities, university, tradition, and environment the Vols will back very shortly. One thing both of our fan bases have in common; an intense hatred for anything Crimson! Good luck to the Vols except when they play my Bayou Bengals. Peace and out.

Good riddance to soft, prevent defense. Hopefully, monte plays the tight coverage with the tampa 2.

goodluck to coach chavis wherever he goes. he's had some really solid defenses over the years here.

I wish Chavis and the rest of the former staff for that matter, nothing but the best. :good!:

VN Store

Back