John Wick 4

Love me some John Wick. I hope I make it to 10 like I did Fast and Furious before it went to far for even a make-believe picture show.

Reactions: CAVPUT
I would rather see a moring to night Bette Middler and Barbara Streisand musical marathon than darken the doors of a movie house, to see any John Wick movie. Dumb doesnt even describe this franchise.

Hated BCS
Doesn't like Last of Us
Hated John Wick

I'm wondering what the hell you do like?

I just got around to watching this. I went to the theater with a buddy of mine earlier today and watched it. A little on the long side ,but that was mostly for the fight scenes which were great. As long as you take it for what it is(good,fun escapism) ,you should be able to enjoy it. Although, a few scenes of Wick taking falls that would kill the normal man got some laughs. The German baddie and main French bad guy reminded me of Bond villains which isn't a bad thing. Keanu found his niche later in his career with these movies. I heard of a spin off coming out later next year.

A great final sequel that gives closure.

I was very entertained.

Also this movie did show off multiple locations in Paris, France.

Reactions: Pennheel
I watched chapter 1 tonight for the first time. Wick had like 947 head shots. It's like Rambo on steroids drinking Bucked Up.

This movie series seems inspired by the video games Max Payne, and Dead to Rights.

An Alias that John Wick could also have is Supreme Sharpe Shooter because he has shown to be exactly that.

Reactions: Pennheel
This movie series seems inspired by the video games Max Payne, and Dead to Rights.

An Alias that John Wick could also have is Supreme Sharpe Shooter because he has shown to be exactly that.
unless its a central villain, then his percentage goes down markedly

I would rather see a moring to night Bette Middler and Barbara Streisand musical marathon than darken the doors of a movie house, to see any John Wick movie. Dumb doesnt even describe this franchise.
Ok Gents,

Ive got come back to this, as Ive put a great deal of thought into this now. Like 5 minutes. Id like to eat some crow on JW1. Went back and finished all way through, no interruptions....better than 1st attempt.

Also watched a behind scenes of JW. Keanu does his own stunts. Impressive, most impressive. Combine that with his being a very decent human, and I do wish him success.

That said, while I redact my statement of Better Midler son and dance. I was never a gamer. So, this stuff doesnt appeal to me, as much as some of you guys. If viewed as mindless entertainment, its slightly below middle of the rung. Not worst ever, below average.

As 'good' as JW1 was in comparison to the framchise. Reeves is still a bad actor. They clearly should have stopped. But hey, I also read this week that Borat Subsequent Moviefilm was nominated for an Oscar. Sasha Cohen may be a comedic genius, but if Borat can win an Oscar, why not John Wick?

Love me some John Wick. I hope I make it to 10 like I did Fast and Furious before it went to far for even a make-believe picture show.
Refreshing to see the character remain consistent. No turning him into some sort of comian or woketard personality.

Refreshing to see the character remain consistent. No turning him into some sort of comian or woketard personality.
Ahhhh, yes. Able to work woke into a movie review.

There is literally no quicker way to take a legitimate opinion and turn it into most ass-surd shot-in-the-foot loss in credibility comment, than throwing 'woke' out there.

There was really no need to go there. No one was even mentioning political stuff. Certainly no need to use word 'tard'.

People that go into movies looking to get their panties knotted over nebulas wokeness are the biggest snowflakes than any “woketard” ever was.

VN Store

Back