Johnny Majors LOVES... Kiffin???

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
Last edited:
Also, I found it HYSTERICAL that a former Tennessee "player" (Nigel Mitchell-Thornton) also gave Kiffin an endorsement! He must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel to get a player of whom no one has heard to say something good about your coaching!

Also, I found it HYSTERICAL that a former Tennessee "player" (Nigel Mitchell-Thornton) also gave Kiffin an endorsement! He must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel to get a player of whom no one has heard to say something good about your coaching!

I betcha Jonathan Crompton has high praise for Kiffin.

Like Kiffin or not, he did an exceptional coaching job with JC. If not for Kiffin, JC would not have been drafted by the Chargers or playing for the Edmonton Eskimos. Fulmer appeared to have given up on him.

Reactions: 1 person

Like Kiffin or not, he did an exceptional coaching job with JC. If not for Kiffin, JC would not have been drafted by the Chargers or playing for the Edmonton Eskimos. Fulmer appeared to have given up on him.

Fulmer had pretty much given up on....well....coaching period when you think about it there in the end :dunno:

:question:

Majors endorsed him when he got here. He also endorsed Dooley, and now Jones.

Pretty sure Majors would endorse any football HC not named Phil Fulmer.

Reactions: 7 people
A couple of years ago, I thought Lane was a good coach; however, his coaching performance last year at USC was atrocious. USC had too many good players to finish the season the way they did. You should be able to roll out of bed and win 9 games with the caliber of athletes they are able to sign at USC. If he doesn't win 9 this year, the axe will soon follow. Kiffin is slightly above average at best and USC can do better.

Of whom no one has heard?? Really?? He played in almost every game in 2009, 2010 and 2011.

And I hate Kiffin. My observation tells me he's a horrible coach. BUT our own, beloved Eric Berry has been known to give Kiff some pretty high praises too.

Johnny loves him because he took Phil's place. It could have been Kim Jong Il and Majors would have given him a ringing endorsement.

Of whom no one has heard?? Really?? He played in almost every game in 2009, 2010 and 2011.

And I hate Kiffin. My observation tells me he's a horrible coach. BUT our own, beloved Eric Berry has been known to give Kiff some pretty high praises too.

Johnny loves him because he took Phil's place. It could have been Kim Jong Il and Majors would have given him a ringing endorsement.

Just to let you know, there is no Football in North Korea.
:hi: :) :p

Two things I agree with Al Davis on: 1) "Just win Baby!" 2) lane kiffin isn't a good coach.

Raiders suck though!: Go Titan's, Broncos & Cowboys...in that order.

While Johnny has, indeed, backed all three of our coaches since that wonderful day that his pal Phillip got s%$#canned (thank you Mike Hamilton forever), I think his support for Butch and Lane was more sincere and genuine than his feelings toward Dooley.

Kiffin could have and would have won big here had he stayed and UT not be put on probation. He put more life back in the program than we'd had in some time and the players played all out for him. It is what it is.

Kiffin could have and would have won big here had he stayed and UT not be put on probation. He put more life back in the program than we'd had in some time and the players played all out for him. It is what it is.

Agree!

VN Store

Back