Johnny Majors LOVES... Kiffin???

Anything to take a shot at Fulmer!!

Do you believe Jonathan Crompton would have been drafted in the NFL if Fulmer were still his coach?

It was obvious Fulmer wanted to go in a different direction at QB.

Lane Kiffin had a ton of talent on that team. The only surprise was how much Dave Clawson wasted not how well Kiffin coached

Kiffin could have and would have won big here had he stayed and UT not be put on probation. He put more life back in the program than we'd had in some time and the players played all out for him. It is what it is.

Agree. We would've won an SEC Championship or two by now.

Lane Kiffin had a ton of talent on that team. The only surprise was how much Dave Clawson wasted not how well Kiffin coached

:lolabove:

Either you're joking, really young, or sadly misinformed

There was not a ton of talent on that team. Depth was atrocious too. You do realize there were several walk-ons on the two deep chart, right?

Here endeth the lesson

:lolabove:

Either you're joking, really young, or sadly misinformed

There was not a ton of talent on that team. Depth was atrocious too. You do realize there were several walk-ons on the two deep chart, right?

Here endeth the lesson

This..

He had to start walk-ons on the ol.

Wrong...wrong wrong, if Kiffin had of had the talent we could have won the east that year...but he did get the players to lay it on the line, something I haven't seen for some time now

If Kiffin would have stayed things would have been lot better than now! I say he knew about USC halfway through season.

Kiffin could have and would have won big here had he stayed and UT not be put on probation. He put more life back in the program than we'd had in some time and the players played all out for him. It is what it is.

Agree. We would've won an SEC Championship or two by now.

Well, we know which group on Volnation has the best drugs.

Kiffin is an awful coach as he is proving at his dream job. He did not "develop" Crompton. He ran off the two NFL QBs and kept the CFL'er.

Kiffin is an awful coach as he is proving at his dream job. He did not "develop" Crompton. He ran off the two NFL QBs and kept the CFL'er.

This. What in the world? He's taken a wildly talented USC team and given underwhelming results. Plus, uh, hello! He brought investigations to us, not to mention minor recruiting sanctions. I'm baffled by ANY Kiffin love.

And didn't keep recruiting Cam Newton, by his own claims, because he thought Newton "couldn't run a pro offense."

Hate Kiffin all you want. He throttled GA...and I mean beat them like a two dollar whore. he also almost beat Bama and honestly should have.

He also got us to a bowl game.

Guy is scum but he did some magic that year. Richt's ******* still probably hurts from the game.

Hate Kiffin all you want. He throttled GA...and I mean beat them like a two dollar whore. he also almost beat Bama and honestly should have.

He also got us to a bowl game.

Guy is scum but he did some magic that year. Richt's ******* still probably hurts from the game.

And had he stayed here were would have been in deeper doo doo than we were.

And had he stayed here were would have been in deeper doo doo than we were.

Probably, but we would have been much better off. I didn't like the hiring of him in the first place but that cat did do some amazing things in such a short time frame!

VN Store

Back