JoMil Prediction

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
This morning. Quite early it was. Round 4:24, my dog, a shepherd lab mix brute, jumped on the bed. Afore I could cuss him out and threaten to drown him, he barked a name over and over. "Doug Williams! Doug Williams! Doug Williams!" Wondering what the freaking dog was all hyper about, I got up and sat on the floor with him. Told him, OK what's this about. With one paw on my arm he shared the following

Milton is a big bodied, big armed, Afro-Am QB who will fascinate teams with his potential. He'll get drafted for sure. Then sort of bounce around the league a little bit. The right team at the right time will grab him. For a brief glowing moment under the right coach, he will astound. Actually win a Super Bowl. And in the doggone-ist fashion.

"OK, dog (Actually, his name is Phantom), what happens after that?"

Don't know. I woke up from a nightmare and a stomach ache due to eating two of the neighbor's cats. The name Doug Williams kept echoing in my head.

"And you woke me up for this! Get out of the house!" Told the beast about eating cats without removing the fur first, serves him right.

Football season, hurry up.

This morning. Quite early it was. Round 4:24, my dog, a shepherd lab mix brute, jumped on the bed. Afore I could cuss him out and threaten to drown him, he barked a name over and over. "Doug Williams! Doug Williams! Doug Williams!" Wondering what the freaking dog was all hyper about, I got up and sat on the floor with him. Told him, OK what's this about. With one paw on my arm he shared the following

Milton is a big bodied, big armed, Afro-Am QB who will fascinate teams with his potential. He'll get drafted for sure. Then sort of bounce around the league a little bit. The right team at the right time will grab him. For a brief glowing moment under the right coach, he will astound. Actually win a Super Bowl. And in the doggone-ist fashion.

Don't know. I woke up from a nightmare and a stomach ache due to eating two of the neighbor's cats. The name Doug Williams kept echoing in my head.

"And you woke me up for this! Get out of the house!" Told the beast about eating cats without removing the fur first, serves him right.

Those mushrooms you ate last night, raw or fried?

tenor.gif

Put these on and this thread will start to make sense.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-6.jpg
    images.jpeg-6.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
This is Volnation, kiddo, Volnation. People think our king is Freak, but he's not. Lord Insanity is our shadow king. Least until feet ball season returns.
I've got Vol basketball and baseball. No need to conversate with the quadreped.

Good to have you back, Woodsman.

Brilliant post.

<snicker>

VN Store

Back