JoMil Prediction

I need an update on the OP. Are you ok? What kind of drugs were those? Did you see any other visions? Was there a drum circle associated with your last vision? How often do you travel to Asheville?

This morning. Quite early it was. Round 4:24, my dog, a shepherd lab mix brute, jumped on the bed. Afore I could cuss him out and threaten to drown him, he barked a name over and over. "Doug Williams! Doug Williams! Doug Williams!" Wondering what the freaking dog was all hyper about, I got up and sat on the floor with him. Told him, OK what's this about. With one paw on my arm he shared the following

Milton is a big bodied, big armed, Afro-Am QB who will fascinate teams with his potential. He'll get drafted for sure. Then sort of bounce around the league a little bit. The right team at the right time will grab him. For a brief glowing moment under the right coach, he will astound. Actually win a Super Bowl. And in the doggone-ist fashion.

"OK, dog (Actually, his name is Phantom), what happens after that?"

Don't know. I woke up from a nightmare and a stomach ache due to eating two of the neighbor's cats. The name Doug Williams kept echoing in my head.

"And you woke me up for this! Get out of the house!" Told the beast about eating cats without removing the fur first, serves him right.

Football season, hurry up.

Not a guarantee he gets drafted, especially after a horrible week of practice at the Senior bowl and 2 bad Int's in the game . IF he gets drafted it will be in the last rd or 2. I could see him being an undrafted Free Agent signing.

Not a guarantee he gets drafted, especially after a horrible week of practice at the Senior bowl and 2 bad Int's in the game . IF he gets drafted it will be in the last rd or 2. I could see him being an undrafted Free Agent signing.
Well, heh heh, you can debate that with the dog. I'll try to arrange that, assuming you speak Barkian.. Since Phantom has a watery Corona addiction, you might have to bribe him with 2-3 bottles of the stuff.

Me? Oh, I think he'll go to some team with a coach who will shape and mold him for 2 years or so. Then, for a brief shining moment, will flash like a strobe light. I'm beginning to think the dog was right.

Reactions: UT Hill Man
This morning. Quite early it was. Round 4:24, my dog, a shepherd lab mix brute, jumped on the bed. Afore I could cuss him out and threaten to drown him, he barked a name over and over. "Doug Williams! Doug Williams! Doug Williams!" Wondering what the freaking dog was all hyper about, I got up and sat on the floor with him. Told him, OK what's this about. With one paw on my arm he shared the following

Milton is a big bodied, big armed, Afro-Am QB who will fascinate teams with his potential. He'll get drafted for sure. Then sort of bounce around the league a little bit. The right team at the right time will grab him. For a brief glowing moment under the right coach, he will astound. Actually win a Super Bowl. And in the doggone-ist fashion.

Don't know. I woke up from a nightmare and a stomach ache due to eating two of the neighbor's cats. The name Doug Williams kept echoing in my head.

"And you woke me up for this! Get out of the house!" Told the beast about eating cats without removing the fur first, serves him right.

Good to see you're back Woodsman, it appears you have hit the floor running.

Outstanding delivery. You sir should be a contributor to the Possum Post (PP for short)

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

VN Store

Back