Jordan Thomas to miss season with knee injury

I really hate that for thomas. Hooe he recovers quickly and gets a chance to get back on the field for us. I am trying to hold back on my imagination for what this could also mean for boo carter, i just hace a gut feeling hes gonna explode onto the scene.

Reactions: WillisWG
Christ. Not even in full pads yet and already an injury. How does this **** happen??

Look, I KNOW it was a totally different level of play, but I played football from pee wee all the way through high school and I can't recall seeing a single season ending injury happen to anybody during practice. It seems like we are good for at least one of these every damn fall camp!
I broke an arm in practice my freshman yr of HS. Stuff happens.

God's Will?

Hendon Hooker tore his ACL just making a quick fake. I'm sure he was well conditioned. He'd taken some big hits all season without issue. He starts a little stutter step, his knee plants awkwardly, and he's badly injured.

I don't know what Thomas' injury is but these guys have done agility drills, etc for about a decade at this point in their lives and have access to trainers and therapeutic staff if anything feels tweaked or weird and still it happens.

Mysterious ways.
Henson Hooker tore his ACL because of ****** field conditions and uSC’s terrible ground’s crew, not “God’s Will.”

Having knowledge of the situation, football players get hurt,.the odds increase if your already nursing an injury. This is part of football and nothing more.

Yet VQ acts as if any serious injury is devastating to the Vols season. It’s been this way for years.

They must get as many hits for injuries as they do comittments,

Christ. Not even in full pads yet and already an injury. How does this **** happen??

Look, I KNOW it was a totally different level of play, but I played football from pee wee all the way through high school and I can't recall seeing a single season ending injury happen to anybody during practice. It seems like we are good for at least one of these every damn fall camp!
Big time D1 football vs little high school. Think about it for a second and it will make perfect sense.

Yet VQ acts as if any serious injury is devastating to the Vols season. It’s been this way for years.

They must get as many hits for injuries as they do comittments,
Sounds like to me some more ready made excuses for Martinez if he sucks again this year.

Reactions: brockytop
Hoping for a smooth rehab for J. Thomas. Going to need some leaders to emerge in the defensive backfield this year if we are to be elite.

VN Store

Back