Josh Heupel Press Conference (VIDEO -Aug. 19, 2024)

Seldon cleared for contact and is full go. He might not play much against Chatty but make no mistake Seldon is gonna make a impact this year! He has been ahead of schedule the entire time and working hard. It’s almost that time. Get ready it’s gonna be a fun ride!!!!!GBO!!!!!

OMG…you know his Athletic Director called him into his office after that and read him the riot act. You know that Coke is a big sponsor and I can’t imagine them continuing to sponsor Ole Miss after that.
I expect a penitent Layne to be forthcoming with an apology.

Reactions: WillisWG
I’m not afraid to admit that I wasn’t very high on Josh Heupel at first but he’s proven to be one hell of a program builder, while doing it with class.

Haven’t been this excited about the future in a long time.
Same

How many current coaches were starters for a D1 BCS national championship team? Not even going to ask how many were All Americans on D1 natty teams.

OMG…you know his Athletic Director called him into his office after that and read him the riot act. You know that Coke is a big sponsor and I can’t imagine them continuing to sponsor Ole Miss after that.
Well, he's right. That stuff is diabetes in a bottle.

JH got a little different swag going this year. You can tell the difference between "a sales pitch" and seems now he believes it. Not saying we're gonna run thru the gauntlet unscathed this year, but things are definitely trending up.
This will be the best unit he has ever had in the trenches which will likely be the best defense he has had as a head coach… you can feel the confidence and you couple it with what is likely the most gifted Qb he has ever had with a deep wr core… he knows we are about to light it up this season.

VN Store

Back