Josh Heupel Week 4 Press Conference

I would guess that Kiffen’s love of smartarsed twitter posts about rival teams likely makes it difficult to maintain a large friend circle in the SEC.
If you're thin skinned enough that you get pissed over social media posts you're not much of an SEC coach. It's Twitter..... show me on the doll where the words hurt you.

Coaches are probably more pissed about him poaching players via the portal, which actually matters.

I would guess that Kiffen’s love of smartarsed twitter posts about rival teams likely makes it difficult to maintain a large friend circle in the SEC.
Kiffins new love muffin.

If you're thin skinned enough that you get pissed over social media posts you're not much of an SEC coach. It's Twitter..... show me on the doll where the words hurt you.

Coaches are probably more pissed about him poaching players via the portal, which actually matters.
In your scale, is there any room between “friends” and “pissed”? Personally, I don’t get pissed nor hate mouthy folks, but I tend to try and minimize my interactions with them and could see SEC coaches doing the same with Kiffen. You think Dorkwitz is “friends” with a bunch of other SEC coaches considering all the stupid comments he makes towards other programs? I don’t know as it’s all speculation but being a smartarse on social media isn’t well received by many. JMO

In your scale, is there any room between “friends” and “pissed”? Personally, I don’t get pissed nor hate mouthy folks, but I tend to try and minimize my interactions with them and could see SEC coaches doing the same with Kiffen. You think Dorkwitz is “friends” with a bunch of other SEC coaches considering all the stupid comments he makes towards other programs? I don’t know as it’s all speculation but being a smartarse on social media isn’t well received by many. JMO
Kiffin actually has talent and has shown it. All of these coaches, like lots of high level workers, surely talk shop and you can't just do that with anyone.

They socialize because they all love the game and spend a lot of time together when they come up at various schools and attend various meetings and all that is involved in being SEC coaches.

It's like coal miners, as I've known them, who have "seen stuff" and they relate better to each other than anyone else even if some of them are annoying.

VN Store

Back