Julian Assange Extradition Hearing

Biden finally did something I like

You sure. 😂

0e9f5b23-d8ab-4f53-97f6-a91e8528e284_text.gif

Last edited:

That was before he started releasing all the e-mails about Hillary approving weapon sales to two different conflicting parties in Syria, and on top of that in which U.S. soldiers were actively engaged. Basically, three parties had U.S. arms..... and the Saudis were giving the kickbacks via the Clinton Foundation.

That dude better learn to run because those lefties probably aren't done with him yet.

icegif-267.gif

Julian Assange phoned the White House to warn 'lives were at risk' when military cables were published online before they appeared on WikiLeaks, his lawyer tells US extradition hearing

Julian Assange telephoned the White House to warn that American lives would be put at risk because top secret cables were about to be dumped online - but Hillary Clinton's office told him to call back later, his extradition case heard today.

The 48-year-old Australian is fighting extradition to the US, where he is wanted to face 18 charges over the leaking of hundreds of thousands of classified documents in 2010 and 2011.

Prison officers twice stripped Julian Assange naked and handcuffed him 11 times | Daily Mail Online

I’m for anyone that helps hold our governments accountable.

Julian is a national hero, and every one of my brethren on here that are always screaming about personal freedoms (love em myself) should be 100% supporting him and chastising the Feds for being the garbage that they are.

The NSA employs MORE people than the CIA, FBI, and ATF....COMBINED. All 3 of them.

Yall remember that time CNN or ABC ran that segment about that big terrorist plot foiled by the NSA? Remember that big operation by the NSA that protected the US, the border, and us citizens? Remember reading that article online about how the NSA was locking up all those dangerous criminals to clean up the streets?

Yeah me neither. Ever. Not once in my life whether in person, on TV, in the paper or on the radio...not 1 time in 47 years of life have i heard or read a single mention of the NSA accomplishing even 1 good thing for this Nation and our people. Never. Not once. Yet they employ more people than the CIA, FBI, and ATF combined. Wonder what they must all be doing? If they aren't spying on terrorists or getting criminals arrested ...WHO are they focused on? Who are they watching, listening to, and reading data from online? Hmmmm... not much mystery in that. Julian Assange is a national hero.

Julian is a national hero, and every one of my brethren on here that are always screaming about personal freedoms (love em myself) should be 100% supporting him and chastising the Feds for being the garbage that they are.

The NSA employs MORE people than the CIA, FBI, and ATF....COMBINED. All 3 of them.

Yall remember that time CNN or ABC ran that segment about that big terrorist plot foiled by the NSA? Remember that big operation by the NSA that protected the US, the border, and us citizens? Remember reading that article online about how the NSA was locking up all those dangerous criminals to clean up the streets?

Yeah me neither. Ever. Not once in my life whether in person, on TV, in the paper or on the radio...not 1 time in 47 years of life have i heard or read a single mention of the NSA accomplishing even 1 good thing for this Nation and our people. Never. Not once. Yet they employ more people than the CIA, FBI, and ATF combined. Wonder what they must all be doing? If they aren't spying on terrorists or getting criminals arrested ...WHO are they focused on? Who are they watching, listening to, and reading data from online? Hmmmm... not much mystery in that. Julian Assange is a national hero.
They're spooks. It's against their interests to publicize their work. They feed info to other agencies who work with it.

Assange already talked and literally nobody that mattered went down for anything that he said, so what's the point in killing him? Revenge? Or is there more coming?

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
Assange already talked and literally nobody that mattered went down for anything that he said, so what's the point in killing him? Revenge? Or is there more coming?
They must believe (or know) that he has something more than what’s been released. They also know whatever he has will be released if he is killed. Our government is getting all their ducks in a row.

VN Store

Back