Just bought my first pair of Season Tickets!!

allsgood21

I can't tell you how excited I am!!! :pepper::pepper::pepper:
I've been wanting season tickets for the past two years and finally sealed the deal. The seats are in section OO. Is that a good section to sit in? Is there visitor seating there? Any feedback would be appreciated! Go Vols!!!!

Reactions: 4 people
I can't tell you how excited I am!!! :pepper::pepper::pepper:
I've been wanting season tickets for the past two years and finally sealed the deal. The seats are in section OO. Is that a good section to sit in? Is there visitor seating there? Any feedback would be appreciated! Go Vols!!!!

Section OO... AKA the HOOTERS section.

Good view there, my friend.

EliStaffordGrudenHooters.jpg

Attachments

• hoot.jpg
    hoot.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: 3 people
People think that folks are looking that way for the Jumbotron. They aren't. It's because of the hOOters.

I sat in QQ from 1982-1995. I liked them. Im in ZZ now. Only bad thing is you can't see the jumbotron from OO

Last edited:
Is UT selling the "Mini Pack" Season tickets this year where you get 3 home games? Or have they already ran this promotion for this upcoming season?

I sat in QQ from 1982-1995. I liked them. Im in ZZ now. Only bad thing is you can't see the jumbotron from OO

Well I've sat in QQ and PP once. When I did the 3D stadium view on the ticket website, you could see the jumbo tron. Not a great view but visible nonetheless.

I too am a first time season ticket holder. have been a fan for 50 + years but in my last full year of gainful employment before retirement My wife and I decided to make the move. Probalbly be the last time I have the resources. Sitting in C . I know , I'll need sunglasses during day games. Really looking forward to the seson.

Reactions: 3 people
I too am a first time season ticket holder. have been a fan for 50 + years but in my last full year of gainful employment before retirement My wife and I decided to make the move. Probalbly be the last time I have the resources. Sitting in C . I know , I'll need sunglasses during day games. Really looking forward to the seson.

Well congrats! Yeah but you'll have a good view. I wasnt really looking forward to it but Butch has really grown on me. He saying and doing all the right things to get us back to where we need to be. I'm more excited this season than I was this time last year believe it or not lol
:loco:

C is a great seat. From your post it looks like a one and done though due to finances. Personally I would have picked an area with a lower donor fee to try to get more than 1 season. Next year you'll be beggin to have those seats when Florida and Bama are home games.

C is a great seat. From your post it looks like a one and done though due to finances. Personally I would have picked an area with a lower donor fee to try to get more than 1 season. Next year you'll be beggin to have those seats when Florida and Bama are home games.

Probably true . But depends on the market if I can do it again I will. I certainly will have more time on my hands.

I'm trying them out this year to see how it is. I think I'll continue to buy them haha. I think this is a good year to get in. UT is kind of down right now and plenty of seats available. Plus some of the donations weren't terrible. Especially in QQ and North Upper

I bought my 1st set this year in Y9 front row!! Was called on Friday to see if I wanted up to 6 more sets without the donation. Same section but row 19.

Are season tickets for the Vols easily obtainable? Since I have been on the waiting list for Packers season tickets for over a year and will likely have to wait another 40 at least before I get em.

VN Store

Back