Just bought my first pair of Season Tickets!!

Wish I had your connections lol. I like the Y sections.

No connections..I called when they started the $300 deal..asked what sections was available and he said pick... Lol. I said Y9 asked what row and I said 1.. Paid the 500 donation and that was it!! Wish I was an insider..

No connections..I called when they started the $300 deal..asked what sections was available and he said pick... Lol. I said Y9 asked what row and I said 1.. Paid the 500 donation and that was it!! Wish I was an insider..

$$$$ always makes you an insider! :)

Reactions: 1 person
$$$$ always makes you an insider! :)

Guess I'll tell you an "insider" secret... Gruden will not be coaching at Tennessee this yr!! That's from my nephew's uncle's cousins baby's momma who works for the athletic dept.. :^)

Guess I'll tell you an "insider" secret... Gruden will not be coaching at Tennessee this yr!! That's from my nephew's uncle's cousins baby's momma who works for the athletic dept.. :^)

Solid inside info, right there!

Oh okay. Mine were zero donation!! :) I thought you got them without paying the donation. I believe the donation price dropped in that area. Didn't it use to be like 1000 or 1250???

Oh okay. Mine were zero donation!! :) I thought you got them without paying the donation. I believe the donation price dropped in that area. Didn't it use to be like 1000 or 1250???

I could be wrong but thought I saw on a chart that it use to be 2500. I wouldn't be there if it was more than 500 a ticket donation..I asked if I was locked in for life on that price and was told yes.. So as long as it stays the same I'll try to keep getting them.. The $$$ I spend every year for tickets off the Internet, I figured it would be well worth it.. I live chas sc, and have family in Dandridge, so free place to stay!!

Reactions: 1 person
I could be wrong but thought I saw on a chart that it use to be 2500. I wouldn't be there if it was more than 500 a ticket donation..I asked if I was locked in for life on that price and was told yes.. So as long as it stays the same I'll try to keep getting them.. The $$$ I spend every year for tickets off the Internet, I figured it would be well worth it.. I live chas sc, and have family in Dandridge, so free place to stay!!

Haha there ya go. Lower bowl seating with a great view of the jumbo tron. You made a great deal!! I would have made the plunge but I still have one more semester at Chatt before I graduate. Then I'll have to buy a house considering I have a full time job lol. I figured I'd get season tickets my last semester being relatively close to Knoxville. I always spend X amount on the mini packs and take my dad and stuff so, why not. :hi:

VN Store

Back