Just play the young kids to build for the future

87Vol

We have no shot at making a bowl game this year, so play all freshmen and sophomores and lets get ready for next year.

Whatever happens Worley needs to ride the pine. He's the worst QB we've had since Joey Matthews. He may be the worst we've ever had.

Reactions: 1 person
Turn in your fan card. we can have 9 wins if these coaches can coach and gameplan but right now that is up in the air after today's performance.

Reactions: 1 person
Turn in your fan card. we can have 9 wins if these coaches can coach and gameplan but right now that is up in the air after today's performance.

You're very optimistic. We don't have a 9 win team. We have a 5 win team that Butch has to coach to 6 wins.

Reactions: 5 people
9 wins? I'd love to read reasoning as to how we're going to get 9 wins.

Reactions: 2 people

Anybody that thinks this pathetic defense coupled with our worst QB in history is winning 9 games this year is an idiot who doesn't know anything about SEC football.

We just need to play our young kids and get them some experience to prepare for the future, because Team 117 is simply not very good.

I disagree that this team isn't capable of going to a bowl, but I do agree that we might as well see what we have in one of these freshmen. And I don't think we should wait until after the hard part of the schedule either. Get one of them in, get them some actual experience, and build for the coming years.

We have no shot at making a bowl game this year, so play all freshmen and sophomores and lets get ready for next year.

Whatever happens Worley needs to ride the pine. He's the worst QB we've had since Joey Matthews. He may be the worst we've ever had.

Have you noticed how many FR and SO's already start for us?

This is what we are doing already

Wrong. I mean play young kids everywhere. QB, OL, DL, DB LB, WR, & RB

We should be playing ALL freshmen and sophomores. We should sit all Jrs and Srs because they are never going to win anything for us anyway.

:blink:

Attachments

• tumblr_mhceqo702i1s4arevo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mhceqo702i1s4arevo1_400.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
Oh, no.. You can't burn a redshirt..You may waste a season sitting below the depth chart...
What happened to recruiting players that can fill a position of need? What happened to putting the best players on the field?

We should be playing ALL freshmen and sophomores. We should sit all Jrs and Srs because they are never going to win anything for us anyway.

You fo reals?

tumblr_mdg8wbAMQv1rgewb2o1_500.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Who starts at QB on Saturday?

I say Peterman. Hell, if you're going to run a read "option", you might as well have a QB that has the option to run! Let there be no illusions that we will have any degree of success with Worley at QB, we won't. I've always thought Peterman's passes looked sharper and regardless of the knock on him...there's no way anyone could have held the ball longer than Worley did today.

If it don't start getting better I agree start playing some of the younger guys. So they will have alot of experience for next season

If it don't start getting better I agree start playing some of the younger guys. So they will have alot of experience for next season

I got news for you, it ain't gonna be getting any better this year so we might as well play the young guys to prepare for the future.

Even if we played our best Jrs and Srs all year we will be lucky to win 5 games. What good is that crap? So instead, just play the young guys and prepare for next year and beyond.

I hope the staff schemes well and lays it on the line against UF. I believe it is too early to wholesale change out players at this point. We have, and CBJ has been honest about this, a very narrow path to winning. Depending on how we do and what we see at UF, then, it could be time for some changes if we perform another stinkeroo. But this team has a shot against UF, but we should be favorites to beat South Alabama, UK, and Missouri, Vandy could be a tossup, weird typing that. But winning those four games should get us in a bowl. I did not see a lot special by Vandy in their loss to South Cackalack. So let's not shoot ourselves in the foot here to early. If we just roll over any time on our schedule, change out upper classmen and play for the future but its too early IMO.

are you sure that what you want? I hoped you liked the Oregon game cuz that's what will happen every game. some of these young guys are not ready physically for some of the big boys. you have to be reasonable. its only the second game and its about improving game by game. judge this team in the last month

Crompton says hello

VN Store

Back