Just play the young kids to build for the future

We have no shot at making a bowl game this year, so play all freshmen and sophomores and lets get ready for next year.

Whatever happens Worley needs to ride the pine. He's the worst QB we've had since Joey Matthews. He may be the worst we've ever had.

55gtc.gif

We have no shot at making a bowl game this year, so play all freshmen and sophomores and lets get ready for next year.

Whatever happens Worley needs to ride the pine. He's the worst QB we've had since Joey Matthews. He may be the worst we've ever had.

Bless your heart. I'll pray for you.

Turn in your fan card. we can have 9 wins if these coaches can coach and gameplan but right now that is up in the air after today's performance.

You are wrong! The game plan was a good one ! You wait and see that duck team will demolish everyone this year! They are that good!

Worley missed so many open receivers. It was very disappointing to watch. I'm not going to sit here and bash the crap at him. But I definitely don't think he is made for the style of football we are playing. It really makes you understand why they didn't name a starting QB until the last minute. And I also think that says something when it's a challenge to name a JR QB over freshmen QB's.

VN Store

Back