Just something to think about and consider.

If you don't think UT should have been in the game vs Mizz, needs a new DC and secondary coach, Heupel needs to have the team be more disciplined, be a better game manager (especially second half), needs to grow some balls vs the refs making stupid calls, and needs to move on froma QB that is BEYOND TERRIBLE and CAN'T MAKE HALF OF THE THROWS NEEDED TO RUN HIS OFFENSE, then you are beyond delusional. This team had the pieces to win 10 games this season with Nico at QB!!!
I really agree on air sideline emotion and game management stuff.

I reluctantly agree lol

Although I really don’t feel like defense is out main issue. Have to have a good QB for this offense to work. We do not have that with Milton
I agree but I will also add, especially in CFB, if you don't have an elite QB, you aren't going to compete with the best of the best. Beck made multiple throws look routine tonight that Milton couldn't even dream of throwing. Milton has a slant, a deep ball, and screen pass. That's about it. We did some thing against UK in the scramble drill that I have never seen Milton do and I was hoping he unlocked something, but unfortunately we haven't seen it since.

1. Our best cornerback out
2. 3 of the 4 best safety's out
3. The o-line with several key injuries
4. A starting linebacker out
5. Two of our best receivers out.

I'm not trying to make excuses, but our dept still needs to grow up and learn to play the game!
We have a great Coach, let's be a little patient and let the man work. If this was happening in Nico's third year, it would be different. The season has gone just about as expected and I for one am happy with coach Hype!
Only bad loss was Florida and it's always hard to win at the swamp with their swamp voodoo.
Be blessed, enjoy these young men giving their all for your beloved Vols!

I'm not trying to make excuses, but our dept still needs to grow up and learn to play the game!
We have a great Coach, let's be a little patient and let the man work. If this was happening in Nico's third year, it would be different. The season has gone just about as expected and I for one am happy with coach Hype!
Only bad loss was Florida and it's always hard to win at the swamp with their swamp voodoo.
Be blessed, enjoy these young men giving their all for your beloved

6. Our QB who is pathetic.
7. Our DC who is trash.
8. Our DB coach who is trash.
9. yada, yada, yada,....blah blah blah

If you don't think UT should have been in the game vs Mizz, needs a new DC and secondary coach, Heupel needs to have the team be more disciplined, be a better game manager (especially second half), needs to grow some balls vs the refs making stupid calls, and needs to move on froma QB that is BEYOND TERRIBLE and CAN'T MAKE HALF OF THE THROWS NEEDED TO RUN HIS OFFENSE, then you are beyond delusional. This team had the pieces to win 10 games this season with Nico at QB!!!
No need in trying to get Nico hurt when we've only got 1 game left, except for the bowl game (which doesn't count against a red-shirt if taken). We need to draw a toilet-bowl team otherwise we might not be able to get out of our own way come bowl time. I certainly wouldn't be betting on TN in a bowl game; too thin depth-wise, play-calling has been bad IMO, and I'm no longer confident Joe can get it done. Yeah, it's not all his fault, I know that, but at this stage just beat Vanderbilt.

Reactions: 08Vol
6. Our QB who is pathetic.
7. Our DC who is trash.
8. Our DB coach who is trash.
9. yada, yada, yada,....blah blah blah
We are watching the best football as a whole with Josh hyper since Phil Fulmer. You need to stop and smell the roses. Georgia is on their best run ever and the only other team to match them to this point is Alabama. So there's that.... We have better players coming up, they just need more time.

You want something to THINK abouT.............ADD Oklahoma and Texas to the mix and UT will be lucky to be in Middle of the Conference standings. This staff cannot get it done. UGA was like watching Men against Boyz. But so what, Mizzou kicked out butt and made us like it.
You want something to think about..............IT is going to be LONG way back.

Thanks for posting this! I just cannot grasp the concept that people cannot understand this. I get it...people are upset... but damn!

I've been a vol fan longer than many on this forum (57 yrs old). I watched my Vols win a National Championship in 98 and I've watch my Vols through the bad years (Dooley/Kiffen/Butch/Pruitt). I'll take years like the last 3 anytime. Even if my Vols don't win another NC before I die, I have cheered, cussed, cried, yelled, thrown temper tantrums and and thrown items all while watching the and loving my VOLS!

You want something to THINK abouT.............ADD Oklahoma and Texas to the mix and UT will be lucky to be in Middle of the Conference standings. This staff cannot get it done. UGA was like watching Men against Boyz. But so what, Mizzou kicked out butt and made us like it.
You want something to think about..............IT is going to be LONG way back.
How fast we forget the awesome season last year and the past twenty years of misery. We are fortunate to have coach Hype.
Good night

Thanks for posting this! I just cannot grasp the concept that people cannot understand this. I get it...people are upset... but damn!

I've been a vol fan longer than many on this forum (57 yrs old). I watched my Vols win a National Championship in 98 and I've watch my Vols through the bad years (Dooley/Kiffen/Butch/Pruitt). I'll take years like the last 3 anytime. Even if my Vols don't win another NC before I die, I have cheered, cussed, cried, yelled, thrown temper tantrums and and thrown items all while watching the and loving my VOLS!
Absolutely.... I agree 💯 percent

It’s scary because evidently nico is trash!! He’s not better than Milton or surely he would have played right ?
Perhaps coach Hype is looking to the future like good coaches do. Perhaps it's what's best for him and Milton.

Reactions: 08Vol
Did not expect to win.
Defense is patchwork.

The major concern for me is the Offense and poor play. Great players make plays and on offense, other than the one Wright run... there were no plays made. Watch all of the spectacular catches other team's WRs make, then watch ours who have the ball easily knocked out of their grasp
EXACTLY!!!!

It never cease to be amazed at our bi-polar fan base. I just want to see it for what it really is and I hope all the racket doesn't run our coach off.
I actually said this to someone earlier… they make a minority of the fanbase, yet they tend to be most vocal…

Reactions: Sarms58 and BigO95

Georgia and Alabama have deep enough rosters to withstand injuries but it’s tougher on the rest of us. I think South Carolina had 10 OL injured this year…that’s just too much to overcome

Reactions: 08Vol and BigO95

VN Store

Back