Justin Worley to start against Austin Peay

I'd say give it till Sunday morning and see how you still feel about it, but instead I'll be nice and say give it 3 games. Then we'll really see how many of you are still open to Worley being 1st string. The force is just not strong with me on this one.

Regardless, I will be there Saturday evening in Neyland cringing with the rest of you.

I hope I'm wrong.
:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
I hope I'm wrong.
:hi:

Very doubtful or you likely would not have felt compelled to state it publicly... or else you lack the courage to be hopeful and therefore need to set expectations low to avoid feeling disappointed.

I hope Worley will do well. I hope Jones will act quickly if he doesn't. Worley has talent. All 4 of the QB's do. It then comes down to coaching, execution, scheme, and playcalling. He's only in control of one of those things.

Reactions: 2 people
FWIW, as long as your Fr has talent, lack of experience becomes much less of a factor after the first few games. The main things that plague them are common and fixable.

FWIW, as long as your Fr has talent, lack of experience becomes much less of a factor after the first few games. The main things that plague them are common and fixable.[/QUOTE]

Gotta disagree here sjt....college girls may be common but they aint "fixable"

So after Spring and Fall camp evaluations you think our coaching staff got it wrong?

My thought is that it was not so much a decision it's more by default. Worley is simply the upperclassmen with the most collegiate game experience.

you guys think that anything definitive can be taken from tomorrow's game, as far as qbs go?

Interceptions are pretty definitive.

I will be watching to see who has the best foot work and who can get the ball out of their hands the quickest while making the best decision. like mentioned above, the true starter will be out for the wku game.

VN Store

Back