Kamala Harris Is A Racist

Actually the no knock was changed and police claim they absolutely knocked and had no response.

How long did they wait for an answer? For some reason everybody always seems to wait until I'm in the bathroom or shower to call or knock. Can't always hear a knock over a vacuum or other appliance, and especially during campaign silly season who actually answers the door. Do we actually have a legal obligation to open the door when somebody knocks?

Reactions: tntar heel
How long did they wait for an answer? For some reason everybody always seems to wait until I'm in the bathroom or shower to call or knock. Can't always hear a knock over a vacuum or other appliance, and especially during campaign silly season who actually answers the door. Do we actually have a legal obligation to open the door when somebody knocks?

I never answer my door when someone knocks unless I'm expecting someone. 99% of the time it's someone wanting to sell me something or get me to go to their church. I'm sorry but I don't buy anything unless it's a kid selling something for school or scouts and I'm not attending your church because you knocked on my door.

I never answer my door when someone knocks unless I'm expecting someone. 99% of the time it's someone wanting to sell me something or get me to go to their church. I'm sorry but I don't buy anything unless it's a kid selling something for school or scouts and I'm not attending your church because you knocked on my door.

Me, too - perhaps we are showing our age, but I'd bet there are plenty more people like us and that the number is growing. Remember when you never let a phone go unanswered, and likely now it never gets answered unless you know who's calling ... and you actually want to talk to them.

Me, too - perhaps we are showing our age, but I'd bet there are plenty more people like us and that the number is growing. Remember when you never let a phone go unanswered, and likely now it never gets answered unless you know who's calling ... and you actually want to talk to them.
I can't even call a family member and have them answer the phone anymore. Then I text and say call me and bam, they call right back.

Reactions: AM64
No, and if the warrant was valid they can force entry.

My understanding is he is on record saying he heard knocking. It’s under investigation, so it will come out.

After banging on the door past midnight, he said he asked “who is it” and then the door came off the hinges. He fired one shot and they opened fire. At first they tried to say his shot hit the first officer through the door but since then it has been determined the officer was hit by friendly fire.

The police report stated they didn’t force entry despite neighbors saying they saw them use a battering ram. It also listed Taylor’s injuries as “none”. Considering no evidence of drugs or money was recovered, it’s an all around cluster **** by the police that tragically ended in Taylor’s death.

The community want the officers to be held accountable for this sort of over zealous policing. This one should not be a controversy. And trying to degenerate Taylor as criminal that had it coming is pathetic.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad

VN Store

Back