Kamala letting chinese firms

I (still) have tickets to see Roger Waters in Orlando when he ever decides to come out of hiding and perform. He's a FLAMING liberal but a great musician (Gilmour is better... but...). Anyway, there are Youtube videos of some of his recent concerts, and he did a yuge slam of Trump on the giant screen. I will boo if he does any of that **** when I go see him. I want to hear their music, not their ****ing politics. Shut up and play!

Nice. I still plan on going to see the Doobies if they continue their tour from last year. Shut up and play!

A couple of years ago, my brother went to see Sammy Hagar's band in Ft. Myers. Keep in mind, tickets were hundreds of dollars and he went on this liberal rant. He walked out. Who do the numbnuts think buys their tickets? Amazing! Shut up and play!!!

However, at the end of the day, we can disagree with their political views and appreciate their talents. The new Dems demand the cancellation of anyone they disagree with.

Nice. I still plan on going to see the Doobies if they continue their tour from last year. Shut up and play!

A couple of years ago, my brother went to see Sammy Hagar's band in Ft. Myers. Keep in mind, tickets were hundreds of dollars and he went on this liberal rant. He walked out. Who do the numbnuts think buys their tickets? Amazing! Shut up and play!!!

However, at the end of the day, we can disagree with their political views and appreciate their talents. The new Dems demand the cancellation of anyone they disagree with.

Have you seen on YouTube where they have been playing their old songs remotely? Man they still sound great.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Work on our power grid. Not sure thats a good idea since they hate us

Biden Rescinds Trump Order Banning Chinese Communist Involvement In US Power Grid
Pissing off England and Canada and snuggling up to China. Two years cannot get here quick enough. Things like this need to be challenged in court and held up for at least two years to where maybe congress as a whole can be flipped. Just think by the time they will also have articled 25 ole Joe and she will be in charge. GEEEEEZZZZZ

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back