Kameel Jackson just committed!!!

WOW Butch Jones is getting all 4 star players. Maybe thrown in a couple of 5 star guys and look out SEC. I like what coach Jones and his coaches are doing. Keep it going. Go Vols.

Reactions: 4 people
Tennessee recruiting is ON FIRE! Jones, the staff, the players, the commits, and the fans "get it". Big changes are happening on Rocky Top and its ABOUT TIME!!! Go Big Orange!

Reactions: 1 person
just looked him up was a 4 star out of Texas in 2011 class. Got suspended for grades and transferred to La.Monroe. Then he transferred again to a JUCO (to work on grades agian) with original intent to return to ULM. So I would not call this a slam dunk or low risk.

All this was from a NBC sports article

BOOM!

Per Ryan Callahan! BOOM!!!!!

Junior-college wide receiver Kameel Jackson has committed to Tennessee. As of right now, it looks like he's planning to be a December graduate school enroll in January in the 2014 class.

Another junior-college wide receiver, Jonathan Johnson, also has committed to Tennessee, and there's a chance he may be able to enroll in time to join the Vols this summer. They still have to look into some things to see if he's going to be able to get out in time, so that's hardly a done deal, but it sounds like the plan right now is for him to enroll at Tennessee this summer.

:loco: :dance2: :hi:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 4 people
Got suspended for grades and transferred to La.Monroe. Then he transferred again to a JUCO (to work on grades agian) with original intent to return to ULM. So I would not call this a slam dunk or low risk.

Eh? Guys who bounce around like that always work out.

I'm glad Kameel gets to be a vol. I remembered he posted here because he wanted to be a vol. This is a blast from the past. He was a '11 recruit I think. He was a victim of Dooley.

We'll see if he can qualify. A little nervous about this one! Hopefully he can. Hell if CP could, surely Jackson can!

VN Store

Back