Kameel Jackson just committed!!!

This is a really good pickup and Butch is recruiting really well however I will really start getting extremely excited once we start pulling in 4 star linemen on both sides of the ball

Tennessee recruiting is ON FIRE! Jones, the staff, the players, the commits, and the fans "get it". Big changes are happening on Rocky Top and its ABOUT TIME!!! Go Big Orange!

If Dooley were still the coach, we would have only one commitment. It would probably be from a 3*, undersized, slow, Knoxville area, wide receiver.....

Reactions: 1 person
I'm glad Kameel gets to be a vol. I remembered he posted here because he wanted to be a vol. This is a blast from the past. He was a '11 recruit I think. He was a victim of Dooley.

He has VOLS? "Victim of Dooley Syndrone"? Me too.
CBJ has started a support group for those suffering from VOLS. It's already helped me out!!

In stead of acting like I have breaking news I will refer you to the T-FP recruiting article by intrepid Tennessee beat writer Patrick Brown. How many times I gotta tell yall to check that paper every day(?)! :yes:

WOW Butch Jones is getting all 4 star players. Maybe thrown in a couple of 5 star guys and look out SEC. I like what coach Jones and his coaches are doing. Keep it going. Go Vols.

Hurd will be 5* by the end of his senior season.

Book it!

I agree with this, has anyone else seen Hurd's highlight tape? Holy **** that kid can move, and I thought watching Devrin Young at Bearden was impressive.

Fortunately Hurd has the size (to go with the moves) to be an every down back in the SEC. Love Devrin but it's just tough to get the carries at his size in this league. I think it's going to be good for Devrin and UT to be in the slot.

Fortunately Hurd has the size (to go with the moves) to be an every down back in the SEC. Love Devrin but it's just tough to get the carries at his size in this league. I think it's going to be good for Devrin and UT to be in the slot.
Anytime you're "in the slot" it's a good move. :devilsmoke:

How long until fans start complaining about 4*s like everyone did for Dooley's 3*s

VN Store

Back