Kentucky game starting

It was terribly tragic.

Yeah. Do you care to look up their names and maybe say a prayer for them?

Or maybe we can just talk about a beer barrel that’s been around for a very long time and a 100 year old football tradition of TN vs Kentucky?

Reactions: Kdbnab1
Yeah. Do you care to look up their names and maybe say a prayer for them?

Or maybe we can just talk about a beer barrel that’s been around for a very long time and a 100 year old football tradition of TN vs Kentucky?
As someone who is pro bringing back the beer barrel: maybe don’t make light of the reason it was done away with. Especially if you know the reason. Oh, and then don’t act holier than thou when someone points that out. But you know, you do you.

As someone who is pro bringing back the beer barrel: maybe don’t make light of the reason it was done away with. Especially if you know the reason. Oh, and then don’t act holier than thou when someone points that out. But you know, you do you.

I mentioned a fun tradition and I made fun of Kentucky for sucking at football. Don’t blame me because some jackass felt the need to bring up something else. I’d be surprised if anyone didn’t know about that story.

Just like I said to him (much more politely the first time), unless you have some positive reason to bring it up, then why are you dragging that out to make someone else feel bad over it? His response was sarcastic and so is yours.

Reactions: Kdbnab1
What's wrong with giving the real reason the barrel was retired?

I have no problem with someone explaining what happened. I took it as someone being a smart ass, suggesting I was making light of someone’s death. That was not my intention at all and I’m sorry I brought up the barrel at all at this point.

Last edited:
I have no problem with someone explaining what happened. I took it as someone being a smart ass, suggesting I was making light of someone’s death. That was not my intention at all and I’m sorry I brought up the barrel at all at this point.
I of course don't know what the other poster thought. I thought that you probably didn't know why the barrel was retired and were just making it up as you went along.

Reactions: TrueOrange
I'm very pro bring back the beer barrel. Neyland serves beer now. At least be consistent.

VN Store

Back