Kentucky is good? Bama is great? Oklahoma is meh?

There is no transitive property college football. Teams are good and bad depending on the week and matchup.

UK gets credit for the win but Ole Miss really bungled the end of that game.

Oklahoma was limping into that game (literally look at their injury list) and Auburn gifted them 6+2 points.

Bama is the one that concerns me. Glad we get them at home but Milroe looks unstoppable and DeBoer has really crafted the offense around his strengths this year.

I think the Vols are good. Still waiting for the jump to great. Next two games are a good opportunity to do so. Arky will not just roll over for us, and we have to beat the Gators at all costs. They are reeling and we cannot trip ourselves up against them like we have in the past.

Auburn is bad, like really bad. They have no answer at QB

DeBoer is about to get his signature win at Bama

Something is wrong with Georgia and I can’t figure it out, but they look a little lost

Kentucky is the most dangerous team in the conference - you have no idea what you’re getting week to week

Texas is overrated and will lose 2 games before playoffs

OU is pedestrian, pretty good D but they are not good on offense.

Will be really interesting to see how the rest of the year plays out in the SEC

Something is wrong with Georgia and I can’t figure it out, but they look a little lost

Kentucky is the most dangerous team in the conference - you have no idea what you’re getting week to week

What 2 games is Texas going to lose?

UGA’s offense was suspect from the UK game. Beck looks uncharacteristically bad and the WRs are not impressing either. Bama basically just playing back most downs and daring UGA to throw. Sometimes they dial up a blitz but they don’t really need to.

There is no transitive property college football. Teams are good and bad depending on the week and matchup.

UK gets credit for the win but Ole Miss really bungled the end of that game.

Oklahoma was limping into that game (literally look at their injury list) and Auburn gifted them 6+2 points.

Bama is the one that concerns me. Glad we get them at home but Milroe looks unstoppable and DeBoer has really crafted the offense around his strengths this year.

I think the Vols are good. Still waiting for the jump to great. Next two games are a good opportunity to do so. Arky will not just roll over for us, and we have to beat the Gators at all costs. They are reeling and we cannot trip ourselves up against them like we have in the past.
They want get the edge so easy on us. Georgias LB’s look like they’re running in sand. Their OL is not the typical Ga OL. I don’t think they will make the playoffs.

You are right about Kentucky. Vols are their kryptionite.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are rolling and ranked high when they play TN and Vols will pound them by 40.

You are right about Kentucky. Vols are their kryptionite.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they are rolling and ranked high when they play TN and Vols will pound them by 40.
My favorite fact about UK vs Kentucky: Stoops has had two 10 win seasons while coaching at UK. What do both have in common? Losses to Tennessee 😁

I’ve been mildly concerned about UK while Stoops has been there, but just like Florida to us, they just cannot figure out a way to beat us consistently.

I think KY is better than I expected but I also think UGA is much worse than expected and Ole Miss is probably what I expected (untested and would lose 1-2 they shouldn’t lose). I think UK is a good defensive team but UT’s defense will destroy them, and the offense will be the best they’ve played this far.

-Bama is better, Milroe is the difference maker. UGA has made them look better than they probably are. UGA lost this game before it started. Mind blown UGA does not look prepared at all.

-UGA is having an AWFUL night. Terrible. Can't do anything right. Dropped passes, crappy passes, turnovers, you name it, they've done nothing right and everything wrong. They aren't nearly this bad. Aren't as good as advertised, but not this awful.

-Kentucky sucks. Big upset today for sure. But, they're still Kentucky and we will beat them handily, not worried.

-Texas needs Ewers back. Yeah, I said it.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ernie McCracken
Ole Miss doesn’t have the defense we do and Kentucky just milked the clock all day. It was a good strategy and they used QBs in the run game effectively to keep Ole Miss D off balance. But I wouldnt say they are good. They are decent.

The Bama/UGA game surprised me a little. But as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that was dismissed here, Milroe looks like a beast this year. I think he might be the best player in college football right now. What surprises me is that UGA has been less than stellar.

But what matters most is not taking Ark or Fla for granted. Winning on the road is hard. Beating Florida is always hard for us for some reason.

VN Store

Back