Kevin Steele retiring

I did not know what pud spanking was prior to this thread. When I googled it, this thread on Volnation was about the 7th hit on the list first page…

Hope not. Banks is much better at this stage of his life. Actually, Bama's defense was not that good this year and they do have really good talent.

Not really. bama didn't have their usual All American Dlinemen and LBS. Good, but not great as they have been.

Never seen this kind of penalty from the NCAA.

Pruitt violations were very arrogant & tried to cover them up. Strong arming young people to do that was real bad. First class POS.

Hiring JP says a lot about Fulmer’s inability to judge character. It’s not like JP had a good reputation before.
Fulmer's best days ended 15 years prior to his final paycheck from UT.

Reactions: Alto1 and VolDave53
Not really. bama didn't have their usual All American Dlinemen and LBS. Good, but not great as they have been.
NIL has stripped there under the table shannigans away finally.If not for the corrupt offices in Birmingham,they wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs last year..I mean they were a 4th n 31 from being in the same spot as us.I used to absolutely love to hate playing Alabama due to the past 20 years but now I have no doubt we can whip them any given Saturday as long as the officiating isn't biased.

It wouldn't be surprising to see Saban hang it up soon,but part of me thinks he wants one more championship just so he can say "See I can still win without my completely ridiculous cheating strategies from the past" kinda deal..

Reactions: JohnWardForever
It wouldn't be surprising to see Saban hang it up soon,but part of me thinks he wants one more championship
Yeah I know going out on a limb huh but I take it where I can get it..Actually heard this about 2 years ago from a reliable source and was discussed in the RF.My guys solid and was shocked he didn't step down last year but didn't go into detail why he stayed.

Reactions: norrislakevol
If that guy wants to work as an analyst for peanuts, I’d be down with that, as long as Heupel would be down with it. I don’t think it matters because I don’t either party is down for it.
He kind of stabbed ole Gus in the back during his time with Auburn. I’m fine with him retiring.

He kind of stabbed ole Gus in the back during his time with Auburn. I’m fine with him retiring.
Yeah, that may be true, I don’t know. I’m just saying that if he wants to have a non coaching role and work for next to nothing, he can have it at. He turned that Bama defense around quickly, I think he’s have something valuable to offer. I think Heupel could handle it.

Yeah, that may be true, I don’t know. I’m just saying that if he wants to have a non coaching role and work for next to nothing, he can have it at. He turned that Bama defense around quickly, I think he’s have something valuable to offer. I think Heupel could handle it.
I doubt very seriously Kevin wants to be an analyst at this point. He could have a job almost any program with an opening.

I doubt very seriously Kevin wants to be an analyst at this point. He could have a job almost any program with an opening.
Oh I doubt it too. I don’t think for a second he would, that why on my original response about it I used the word “if”, responding to a hypothetical scenario. He’s done.

VN Store

Back