Kim Caldwell comparisons to Heupel

funny thing is Kellie Harper won the MVC Championship and she's snatched up. Caldwell wins the SBC Championship now she's snatched up. Harper brought in a few 4star recruits like Destiny Salary, Sara Puckett, Karoline Striplin, Kaiya Wynn, Justine Pissott (5 start) and a handful of transfers. Caldwell's recruiting seems to be going very similarly. Somehow this is going to translate into a championship - nope, but it looks like the goal is just making the tournament. ok
That’s not a valid comparison. Kim has had all of one month to recruit players out of the portal. That’s nothing.

as I said when Kellie Harper was hired - 'this ain't it.' Time has proved I was right, and even less time will prove I'm right about CKC - she ain't it! no sense in prolonging the inevitable. come back here in 3 years and let me know I was right. 😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣

Last edited:
I know a car salesman, who is really good at making deals and could probably make a few deals with highly rated recruits. folks on this board would be like oh yeah give him a chance, you never know. yeah I know, it just takes some a little longer to face reality. LA Tech, ODU, Lady Vols...RIP!!!

I know a car salesman, who is really good at making deals and could probably make a few deals with highly rated recruits. folks on this board would be like oh yeah give him a chance, you never know. yeah I know, it just takes some a little longer to face reality. LA Tech, ODU, Lady Vols...RIP!!!
Don’t feed the troll.

Ya know, Pat saw the game changing, asked other coaches for some instruction in new offenses, and never looked back. Must change and before anyone else can beat you to the punch.
i have no doubt pat would have changed again with recent changes to wcbb. she just didn't live long enough for us to witness it.

Reactions: Mafiaboss

VN Store

Back