Kristi Noem (R) Gov. S. Dak

When I was 7 I lied to my Dad thinking he would think it were cool if I killed a bird with my sling shot. He was so disappointed by it but I couldn't tell him I lied because that would have been worse : )
You apparently never saw the episode of Andy Griffith when Opie killed a bird with his slingshot. One of that series' greatest episodes

Can't stop lying...should get The Dummald's attention.

Noem must have forgotten she did the voice on her Audible book.

LOL

What people do or don't due with information I provide is none of my business.
Most proud supporters of Trump will not engage in a debate of what he says in his public appearances. They absorb the bravado and big talk against liberals. My God, the clown is trying to sell BIBLES! Even worse, when asked what his favorite Bible verse was in front of God and the whole world, he couldn't come up with anything. Even an atheist could have quoted one Bible verse

Reactions: VolTull
Why would you spend 15 minutes of your life watching that? She's POS. Find a hobby
No one spamming this many tweets, videos or articles actually reviews any of them. They come from their echo chamber and thus must be valid/true. Just click on a few and you realize none of it is made to do anything but get interactions. It's like a bug zapper for boomers

No one spamming this many tweets, videos or articles actually reviews any of them. They come from their echo chamber and thus must be valid/true. Just click on a few and you realize none of it is made to do anything but get interactions. It's like a bug zapper for boomers
The wife of a friend is such. I described her this way: if it is stupid and on the internet, it seeks her out so she can post it. Probably true given the way the search algorithms work.

She would post the most insane crap as "fact!" that anyone with half a brain knew instantly it was false clickbait. Even our mutual Democrat friends would shake their heads and roll their eyes.

Dems are going to be all for killing puppies now.

That's a funny bit.

Who knew the gangster was fond of dogs? I haven't seen him with any dogs. Haven't seen him--ever--with his children. Haven't seen him
with his wife, which is understandable as she clearly can't stand the guy.

The gangster laments Noem's poor "public relations." 🤔 :eek: 🤣 🤔

This from a convicted felon, convicted bank fraudster, adjudicated rapist and traitorous man who tried to overthrow the U.S. government---resulting in the deaths of police officers.

Wow--that's rich. Anybody with that kind of PR should be serving life in prison....
🤣

That's a funny bit.

Who knew the gangster was fond of dogs? I haven't seen him with any dogs. Haven't seen him--ever--with his children. Haven't seen him

This from a convicted felon, convicted bank fraudster, adjudicated rapist and traitorous man who tried to overthrow the U.S. government---resulting in the deaths of police officers.

Wow--that's rich. Anybody with that kind of PR should be serving life in prison....
🤣

Here ya go, you can tick those off your bucket list.

Trump with dog 1.jpeg

Trump with family.jpg

That's a funny bit.

🤣
You're going to get more unhinged the closer we get to election, aren't you?

He/She/Ze not gon be the only one who gets unhinged up in herruh
I bet.

Idea. Freak needs to let us have a "purge" day where anything goes in the PF. This year should be the day after the presidential election. No matter who wins, there will be gnashing of teeth and foaming of mouth.

VN Store

Back