'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

Don’t care what he’s telling Oregon. If his GF is all Vol he isn’t all Oregon.
This is really the only thing that tells me UT, for sure...depending on how close they are. Depending on that, he's not going to let her come to UT, and then go somewhere all the way across the country. No way.

Again, depending on how close their relationship is. If he's 😍 for her, kid is all Vol.

Everything else says Oregon, imo.

I’m hearing it’s been back and forth between Oregon and Tennessee for elite tight end Da’saahn Brame. I had the pick on Oregon last weekend, switched to Vols today but hearing that it’s the Ducks again with the momentum.

- Blair Angulo (Oregon Mod switched his pick from UT back to the Ducks)

- Blair Angulo (Oregon Mod switched his pick from UT back to the Ducks)
Lolololololol. They’ll change their tune tomorrow but try to pull the “didn’t want him anyway” or something similar to save face. Oregon mods are a joke.

The best part of this is getting Braahm would be a luxury on top of what we already have. He doesn’t make or break our TE class since we have JVD. But Oregon really needs him and I love to laugh at their mods.

Lolololololol. They’ll change their tune tomorrow but try to pull the “didn’t want him anyway” or something similar to save face. Oregon mods are a joke.

The best part of this is getting Braahm would be a luxury on top of what we already have. He doesn’t make or break our TE class since we have JVD. But Oregon really needs him and I love to laugh at their mods.

Weren’t Oregon mods the first and only ones to know about Elijah Rushing (originally) committing to Arizona over Oregon and UT?

Reactions: vol_in_ga

VN Store

Back