'25 KS TE Da’Saahn Brame (Tennessee commit)

Atleast AP was honest. He prefers UT, but Oregon is desperate. I'd hate to lose the kid this way, but what can you do.
the people who have designed many thousands of uni iterations, only to make none available to buy to the public.

We dont have that coin.

seriously hope the kid chooses us. def a position of need

How I see it. If we land him awesome!! If not I’m not going to get too bent out of shape considering two weeks ago when we didn’t think there was much of a chance.

Also for the people who will get on here and say “sTaFf caN’t ClosE”. If you think this staff lost him due to Relationship and recruitment you’re just wrong and want to be mad. It’s pretty obvious Oregon is probably Going to throw and extraordinary bag

Good morning reminder - the kid knows where he’s going. The analysts don’t. Don’t fall for their omg this changes by the hour manic updates.

Just enjoy your Saturday morning and tune in for the announcement.
And don't let the decision of a single athlete make or break you day. If he chooses the Vols, then celebrate but don't let it distract you from the truly important things in your life. If he chooses, Oregon then feel bad for a minute, but remember that you have friends and family that are more important than all this. I love the Vols, but they aren't don't dictate my mood. #WWSASD

That being said, I really hope we get good news on this kid today! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back