Lack of vols in Gainesville

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
Where is everyone? Usually I see a few everywhere, staying at the Paramont Plaza and there are none there, ate out and still have yet to see one, what's up?

Where is everyone? Usually I see a few everywhere, staying at the Paramont Plaza and there are none there, ate out and still have yet to see one, what's up?

I'm in Gainesville and I've seen a few, but it seems like a pretty modest turnout.

Just the reality of where we are right now. It's a long road trip where the team has little to shot to win, coming off a cross country road trip/epic beatdown the week before all in a still struggling economy. No surprise that there's a pretty modest Vol contingent down there.

Reactions: 3 people
we got slapped around like a junior High team last Saturday! When we start winning games, we will travel better

Well, I just got here and passed several cars from Tennessee. Now, did they stop in Gainesville or keep on to going to Mickeyland, I do not know. But I will be there supporting my team through good and bad.

Reactions: 2 people
Florida fans are classless. I've been there and experienced their "hospitality" (urine filled cups being thrown at visitors outside the stadium) in 2005 and have no desire to ever visit and spend my money there again.

Reactions: 3 people
Florida fans are classless. I've been there and experienced their "hospitality" (urine filled cups being thrown at visitors outside the stadium) in 2005 and have no desire to ever visit and spend my money there again.

You misspelled 1991...I'm calling BS on 2005.

You misspelled 1991...I'm calling BS on 2005.

you guys have some nasty fans dude. Anyone who has been to the swamp has a unique story to tell of the outright abuse by fla fans. That being said, I found a few gator fans that were nice enough to let us park in their yard and pregame with them.

Reactions: 1 person
you guys have some nasty fans dude. Anyone who has been to the swamp has a unique story to tell of the outright abuse by fla fans. That being said, I found a few gator fans that were nice enough to let us park in their yard and pregame with them.

Stay away from the purple place! Annoying drunk Gator fans!

VN Store

Back