Lady Vols At Florida

That was a nice block by Spencer and a heads up play to get the ball to Zolman.

Don't you love seeing Pat get mad. She was pissed that they didn't call that an intentional foul when Zolman got hacked.

91-82 Final

Zolman was the MAN.....er the woMAN. 28 points.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 3, 2005 9:34 PM
91-82 Final

Zolman was the MAN.....er the woMAN. 28 points.

:good: Football, Men's Bball and Women's Bball..............NEXT!

And now the true test of how dedicated you are to watching women's basketball . . . Can you stand to watch more than 30 seconds of the Vandy/Miss. St. game that just came on after our game?

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 3, 2005 9:41 PM
And now the true test of how dedicated you are to watching women's basketball . . . Can you stand to watch more than 30 seconds of the Vandy/Miss. St. game that just came on after our game?

NO

If you want to see something that will make you tired just watching, flip over to ESPN2 and watch the Division III game they are showing right now between Beloit and Grinnell. Grinnell is a bunch of white guys trying to run the old Loyola-Marymount offense. They aren't shooting worth a damn, but it's still fun to watch. With 15 minutes to go, Grinnell has already launched 35 3 pointers. :blink:

and yet they are losing ........... to Beloit.

It's an interesting concept though. Their only goal is to put up more shots than the other team and let the law of averages take care of everything else.

...and have you noticed the substitution pattern yet? Grinnell is running 5 new guys into the game about every 45 seconds.

I did see the substitution pattern. I also noticed that these guys can't make a layup to save their lives. I am getting frustrated just watching it. :lol:

No kidding - I've never seen so many missed 2 footers in my life. I've also never seen a group of guys who when they got in the paint had no intention of doing anything but looking to kick it out for a 3 point shot.

Grinnell is being outshot 58% - 27%, but it's a tie game.

Poor shooting, no defense . . . I really think we need to try this style of play.

It's more fun to watch then the way we play. Maybe we have found our next coach.

God help us if this guy ever found his way to Knoxville.

I can honestly say I'm glad this one is about over. Maybe the ugliest game I've ever seen where neither team played defense.

lol Scooter would love it but he would hate the full court defense.

These guys are gonna lose a heartbreaker.

Not so fast.

With 2.9 to go, Grinnell might take 5 or 6 shots.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 3, 2005 7:46 PM
anybody watching? LIO, I am disappointed that you don't have a game thread.....SLACKER!!!

Fiarly close game, good girls are up 6 with under 7 to go.

Freak, I am ashamed to say that I totally forgot about the game. My husband's uncle and aunt came over for dinner and I was so busy trying to geteverything right, I let the game slip my mind. After reading this thread though, it's probably better for my health that I did. :lol:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Feb 3, 2005 11:25 PM
I am ashamed to say that I totally forgot about the game. I let the game slip my mind.

:nono: The mind is the first thing to go so they say!

I will say that I think the refs controlled the game!!!! I think both teams combined for 74 free throw shots!!!! that is way to many!!

Oh that was a great block my Sidney!!! :good:

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 3, 2005 9:41 PM

I can watch it, but can't get into it unles the Lady Vols.

VN Store

Back