Lady Vols vs Baylor Game Thread

It seemed like the right time to add a couple new ones. :lol: ;)

Thank goodness Tasha hit those free throws!! She's only an 80% shooter and MISSED her last two free throws!!!

Originally posted by vol_freak@Mar 28, 2004 10:52 PM
:espn:

YES!

Good God, could they have whined anymore about that call?

Not only did they say it was not the right call to make at the end of the game, THEY ACTUALLY SAID IT WAS NOT A FOUL.

Had that been Mr. Ed that had gotten fouled like that, they would have said it was an outstanding call.

I know one thing though. The Lady Vols CANNOT play Stanford like that and expect a close game.

I just don't understand their logic. A foul is a foul no matter if it happens in the last seconds of the game or not. Do they think there are different rules based on how much time is left in the game?

Yes, there are diffeerent rules for the last few seconds of a game. The refs made the correct call, albeit not very popular.

But had Shyra made that layup, we wouldn't be talking about this...

Originally posted by orangetd88@Mar 29, 2004 12:32 AM
Yes, there are diffeerent rules for the last few seconds of a game. The refs made the correct call, albeit not very popular.

But had Shyra made that layup, we wouldn't be talking about this...

I agree. How in the world did she miss that? That would have been tragic if we had gone on to lose that game in OT.

Anyone know what time the Stanford game is going to be on?

Supposedly, it was a LOOSE ball.

What happened to the days of UBIASED sports coverage?? I wish someone would create a monster sports network that would leave ESPN in the dust. They have crossed the line.

Loose ball my :shakeit: !

:furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

I guess I'm letting my anger get the best of me. But we all know that if that had been UConn the same call would have been a brilliant decision by the refs.

I think if we end up playing UConn in this thing you may need to lock yourself in a padded room. :rlol:

If we end up playing Pukeonn, I won't be able to watch.

I'm gettin' too old for this mess.

VN Store

Back