LadyinOranges Official Countdown Thread

I was on campus yesterday. Watched the "PRIDE" practice marching to the stadium then once inside they did a run through of PREGAME!!! I'm sooooo ready for 3 weeks from tonight.

I should have posted on here what they were doing.....more could have watched. There were at least 100-150 watching yesterday (mostly family and friends I'm sure).

Originally posted by Brojan@Aug 15, 2004 6:07 PM
I was on campus yesterday. Watched the "PRIDE" practice marching to the stadium then once inside they did a run through of PREGAME!!! I'm sooooo ready for 3 weeks from tonight.

I should have posted on here what they were doing.....more could have watched. There were at least 100-150 watching yesterday (mostly family and friends I'm sure).

Sweet!! :good:

I will be at church during the game unless we have an afternoon service due to the Labor Day holiday. I'll have my VCR primed and ready to go though!

Originally posted by Volstorm@Aug 16, 2004 12:38 AM
Surely they can not have service during UT football. That is just wrong.

Stormy!!! You know the Lord comes before football!!! THAT'S why they invented VCRs!

:blink:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Aug 16, 2004 7:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Aug 16, 2004 7:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Volstorm@Aug 16, 2004 12:38 AM
Surely they can not have service during UT football.  That is just wrong.

Stormy&#33;&#33;&#33; You know the Lord comes before football&#33;&#33;&#33; THAT&#39;S why they invented VCRs&#33;

:blink: [/quote]
VCRs?? I thought that was why they invented small radios with ear buds.

"I will be at church during the game unless we have an afternoon service due to the Labor Day holiday. I&#39;ll have my VCR primed and ready to go though&#33;"

What about church in the AM and football in the PM?

My dad is a preacher and we used to miss super bowls growing up. But apparently one day he realized that attendance was so low on super bowl sunday evenings that he moved the evening service time up.

And for me, being the PK that I am, I don&#39;t go to the evening sunday services, just the morning services. So I will definately be catching the game live on tv (unless I get some tickets from one of my clients).

04-fball-countdown-141x60.gif

I had to miss a Florida game once because of a wedding (I know not the same thing), and I swore never again. And he was my best friend, and the wedding was here, and she is just a :furious3:

I will miss the first two games this year. As a diehard Vol fan, it sucks. I am going to Alaska for a few days and will miss both UNLV and FLorida.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Aug 16, 2004 9:09 PM
I will miss the first two games this year. As a diehard Vol fan, it sucks. I am going to Alaska for a few days and will miss both UNLV and FLorida.

I would guess that if you are going to miss two games then you are going to be gone for more than a few days.

I am disappointed in you Volunteer, I really am. I will have to find someone to drop a few f-bombs in your absence.

If it makes you feel any better freak, I&#39;ll drop a few from the West Coast for you. I&#39;ll be drinking plenty of brown liquor so I am sure a few will pop out.

Problem is, we&#39;ll be staying at a place that does NOT have electricity, no satellite, nothing. Hope I don&#39;t get eaten by a bear.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Aug 16, 2004 10:49 PM
If it makes you feel any better freak, I&#39;ll drop a few from the West Coast for you. I&#39;ll be drinking plenty of brown liquor so I am sure a few will pop out.

Problem is, we&#39;ll be staying at a place that does NOT have electricity, no satellite, nothing. Hope I don&#39;t get eaten by a bear.

You better at least bring a battery powered radio with you.

Originally posted by GAVol+Aug 16, 2004 2:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Aug 16, 2004 2:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Aug 16, 2004 7:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Volstorm
@Aug 16, 2004 12:38 AM
Surely they can not have service during UT football.  That is just wrong.

Stormy&#33;&#33;&#33; You know the Lord comes before football&#33;&#33;&#33; THAT&#39;S why they invented VCRs&#33;

:blink:

VCRs?? I thought that was why they invented small radios with ear buds. [/quote]
While that is true, God also gave us the good sense to schedule around UT football.

Lord, I have fallen in among the HEATHENS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Y&#39;all kill me.

:lol:

VN Store

Back