Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

There's a 0% chance they paused that vaccine with only 6 out of 6 million having issues. More to the story. Probably will never receive a straight answer without "misinformation" and "fact checking" slapped all over it.
the J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines got intermixed back in March. Factory Mix-Up Ruins Up to 15 Million Vaccine Doses From Johnson & Johnson

And then IIRC there was something about another J&J, or someone making J&J, factory getting shut down or moved.

Several issues have creeped up here under the Biden administration.

the J&J and AstraZeneca vaccines got intermixed back in March. Factory Mix-Up Ruins Up to 15 Million Vaccine Doses From Johnson & Johnson

And then IIRC there was something about another J&J, or someone making J&J, factory getting shut down or moved.

Several issues have creeped up here under the Biden administration.
Iโ€™m not an advocate for the vaccine but it sure seems like the roll out is facing plenty of issues.
My daughter went for her second vaccine this morning and said there was a line around the building.

Just spent the week in the hospital with COVID. It was not very nice. Admittedly, I'm also kind of pissed that I never caught the damn thing until AFTER my first Moderna vaccination. Yes, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but it's like the last time I caught the flu. Was doing fine until I had the flu vaccine, then caught the flu. It seems the way to make sure I catch something is get vaccinated for it.

Glad your back Weez!

CNN's Sanjay Gupta Breaks with his network and BACKS former CDC director Robert Redfield's 'informed' theory that COVID Escaped from Wuhan Lab as 'simplest explanation'

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta has broken ranks with his network to voice support for former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield's belief that the virus that causes COVID-19 most likely escaped accidentally from a lab in Wuhan.

Last month, Redfield opened up in an interview with Gupta for a CNN special, saying he believes an accident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology is the 'most likely' origin for the coronavirus pandemic.

CNN commentators sneered at Redfield's opinion, with the network in one tweet insisting there was 'a lack of clear evidence' for the lab escape theory, but Gupta backed Redfield up in an interview published on Thursday.

41666686-9463153-image-m-5_1618253031957.jpg

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta now says that he finds Dr. Redfield's theory about a lab-escape origin of COVID-19 'informed' and 'the most likely' scenario

CNN's Sanjay Gupta breaks with his network and BACKS Wuhan lab theory | Daily Mail Online

Occamโ€™s Razor! Duh, people! Imagine that...a virus that originated in a city where the Wuhan Institute of Virology resides, housing many of the worldโ€™s most infectious viruses and toxins. How did they ever make the link??

Occamโ€™s Razor! Duh, people! Imagine that...a virus that originated in a city where the Wuhan Institute of Virology resides, housing many of the worldโ€™s most infectious viruses and toxins. How did they ever make the link??
Everybody knows that's what happened. The question is, will anyone do anything about it?
The short answer is no. The media is paid well to shut up.

So Knox County Schools has 4 active cases among all of KCS staff. That said, part of their covid metrics is measuring staff attendance. Currently Custodial Staff Attendence is in red (worst level you can have). So wtf. Perhaps their metrics suck. Maybe custodial staff attendance always sucks but we are holding normalization of daily life up due to poorly created metrics. So effing dumb.

Reactions: DC_Vol
Not really, if you canโ€™t see a bigger picture than blaming schools then itโ€™s probably not worth the interaction.
Can blame only be directed at one source?

You've been asked to elaborate on your opinion and have yet to do so.
Itโ€™s not an opinion that this country has an aging population, an aging workforce, growth in the healthcare sector, prolonged life expectancy, nurse burnout (leaving the profession)... all of that is fact. Also, your characterization of schools being at fault isnโ€™t well thought out either. Schools have limited budgets as well as limited staff to train nurses, they canโ€™t crank out unlimited amounts of nurses. Your stance also suggests lowering the standards for admittance to nursing school as well as lowered standards for passing the courses, bad idea. I donโ€™t know about you, but Iโ€™d rather have no nurse than a poorly trained one in charge of my care.

There, elaborated (spoon fed) for you.

VN Store

Back