Laura Loomer banned from Twitter

I have an ex girlfriend who has been getting the duck lip injections. I have no idea who tells them that sh!t looks good. The plastic surgery almost always looks terrible.
I have never understood this. Fake eye lashes, hair extensions, fake nails, endlessly dying hair, fake boobs and butt implants. I’m sure there are several different reasons they have to do this to themselves but it reeks of insecurity.
Do some men actually like the fakeness?

Reactions: Vol737
I have an ex girlfriend who has been getting the duck lip injections. I have no idea who tells them that sh!t looks good. The plastic surgery almost always looks terrible.
It's other women. Women will also convince their "Friends" to cut their hair in a "Cute" style in a bid to make them less attractive. Women are evil to each other and they blame it on dudes. You watch The Boys? Erin Moriarty used to be attractive. No doubt women convinced her to f up her face.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I have never understood this. Fake eye lashes, hair extensions, fake nails, endlessly dying hair, fake boobs and butt implants. I’m sure there are several different reasons they have to do this to themselves but it reeks of insecurity.
Do some men actually like the fakeness?
Insecure ones maybe.

It's other women. Women will also convince their "Friends" to cut their hair in a "Cute" style in a bid to make them less attractive. Women are evil to each other and they blame it on dudes. You watch The Boys? Erin Moriarty used to be attractive. No doubt women convinced her to f up her face.
I do see that angle and I agree some women are evil. I just never fell for it. Aging is a part of life.
The most based women I meet aren’t all about that and don’t particularly care what others think.

Quack, quack big boy! Yeah, it’s shocking how overboard many of them go and end up completely disfigured.

IMG_4371.jpeg

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back