Lennon Creer

Bad news for Tennessee, good news for Texas. Creer is going to visit Texas. just read it on rivals. don't know much more about it.

i was looking at runningbacks on rivals and i didn't realize he was the #3 ranked running back. Dale Martin is a 4 star but ranked in at #20.

yeah, he's ranked 39th overall. he's a good combination of size and speed at 6-1, 202 pounds, and a 4.47 forty.

January 19th he is visiting the other UT. Not a good sign. He is also going to visit UF at some point in January. If he visits Texas we are going to have a hard time pulling him.

Sure would be nice to have Greer, But the Vols have not had a lot of success from the talent in Texas have they? Not heard a lot about Creer until joining the volnation, and you all are great!!! Thanks for the great post and updates !!!

No, actually Daryl Vereen is going to be the best RB out of this class. Not to mention Gerald Jones could eventually end up at RB. The good thing though is that we dont "need" an RB in this class. We were going to take Creer because you never pass on a RB as good as him. But, we have 2 freshman and 1 sophmore this season so it wasnt a need. We will likely go after a lot of bigtime RB's next season. We actually already have 1 commited. The RB from Georgia in the '08 class is suppose to be a stud.

I think his question was intended for where do we go to recruit another RB if we dont get Creer. I think the answer is we dont worry about it. Dale Martin is still very much a possibility, though.

No, actually Daryl Vereen is going to be the best RB out of this class. Not to mention Gerald Jones could eventually end up at RB. The good thing though is that we dont "need" an RB in this class. We were going to take Creer because you never pass on a RB as good as him. But, we have 2 freshman and 1 sophmore this season so it wasnt a need. We will likely go after a lot of bigtime RB's next season. We actually already have 1 commited. The RB from Georgia in the '08 class is suppose to be a stud.

I think his question was intended for where do we go to recruit another RB if we dont get Creer. I think the answer is we dont worry about it. Dale Martin is still very much a possibility, though.
Yep, 3 good rbs is enough. we need to look for a kicker.

yeah, i think that if we dont land Creer, then we are done for recruiting running backs for the 07 class. We are just too short on shollies and we still need a lot more help on the D-line and secondary.

VN Store

Back