Less Than Half Of Democrats Say They're Willing To Die Fighting For America If Invaded.

Yes yes it is the boomers. Anything bad is their fault. All generations before and after are blameless. Earth would be a peaceful, pure, and pleasant smelling Utopia for all mankind and furry critters if not for them.
Just thought I'd save you a post.

Sucks to suck, EasternVol.

True, but it's getting worse quickly. We ignored major problems and kept falling for the 'greatest ever in everything' bs until matters got seriously out of hand, and we're not really getting things headed in a good direction.

The 17th amendment really put us on this path, there is no planning or consideration beyond the next election.

Reactions: tbh and EasternVol
I'm an old man, not a rich old man. Attractive naked women represent something beyond my reach. It's more of a tease than a delight anymore.
You need to take yourself to South Knoxville buddy.

• Voters were asked what they would do if a foreign power invaded the US
Some two thirds of Americans say they are prepared to die for their country in the event of a foreign invasion, according to a poll for DailyMail.com.

But that figure drops to less than half of Democrats. And some 30 percent of 18-29 say they would rather surrender and survive.

The results come from a survey of 1,000 likely voters in next year's election conducted by J.L. Partners.

They were asked: 'Assume there is an invasion of America by another country and they were on the brink of victory.

'You can either almost certainly die fighting for your country, or surrender and survive. What would you do?'

Sounds like we're talking about die and lose vs. live and lose. Am I missing something?

VN Store

Back