Let Them Eat Cake

We aren't allowed to let industries thrive or wilt based on their own market. We live in a "the government MUST do something" America. Every hurdles, inconvenience, fear point is remedied by approaching the temple and offering sacrifices as we make our supplications known to Uncle Sam.

Yeah, our corporations are now wholy in bed with the fed gov.

Harrison Ford frequent flier on private jets despite climate change activism

"It's hard to read the headlines — floods, fires, famines, plagues — and tell your children that everything is alright," he remarked at a conservation summit in France last year. "It's not alright. Damn it, it's not alright. It's alright to feel frustration, anxiety, grief, but don't run away from it. Cry out for justice, justice for mother nature."

Ford's private jet, a multimillion-dollar Cessna Citation Sovereign, has made at least eight trips stretching roughly 5,284 miles and emitting about 35 metric tons of carbon dioxide in less than two months, according to data from ADS-B Exchange and Celebrity Jets.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

"It's hard to read the headlines — floods, fires, famines, plagues — and tell your children that everything is alright," he remarked at a conservation summit in France last year. "It's not alright. Damn it, it's not alright. It's alright to feel frustration, anxiety, grief, but don't run away from it. Cry out for justice, justice for mother nature."

Ford's private jet, a multimillion-dollar Cessna Citation Sovereign, has made at least eight trips stretching roughly 5,284 miles and emitting about 35 metric tons of carbon dioxide in less than two months, according to data from ADS-B Exchange and Celebrity Jets.
These people are so fake it's comical

The hypocrisy surrounding this climate change scam is over the top . When these elites that are promoting this BS gets their carbon footprint down to where it matches mine , I’ll listen to them without rolling my eyes .

The hypocrisy surrounding this climate change scam is over the top . When these elites that are promoting this BS gets their carbon footprint down to where it matches mine , I’ll listen to them without rolling my eyes .

He is a danger to the public with his flying
How many crashes has he had?

Democrat attacks Pelosi for ‘failure of House leadership’ after STOCK Act fizzles, calls for ‘new leaders’

Lol. Not on her watch. If they lose the house she will get this passed so no one after can get rich like she did. Book it.
House Democrats introduce bill to ban lawmakers and their families from trading stock

The old bat already got hers .

How many loopholes are in the bill?

Does it address insider information?

Does it include a raise to offset their losses?

What is the poison pill to get republicans to vote against it ?

Reactions: AM64
So a professional stock trader or investor must either give up their livelihood or not be in office? Why aren’t attorneys banned? They have a bigger conflict of interest. Or doctors? Or farmers? Or defense contractors? What profession has zero conflicts of interest when creating possible legislation?

So a professional stock trader or investor must either give up their livelihood or not be in office? Why aren’t attorneys banned? They have a bigger conflict of interest. Or doctors? Or farmers? Or defense contractors? What profession has zero conflicts of interest when creating possible legislation?

If anything, attorneys have the clearest conflict of interest. How can you be a lawyer and a lawmaker?

VN Store

Back