Lincoln Project Founder Facing Sexual Predator Allegations

My only surprise is that someone was able to get this on the web before the Powers cancelled it. Thus, it must be wanted to be out there by them.

Steve Schmidt being so openly an MSNBC lover these days always conflicted me. Joe Scarbrough and several others. They arent just anti Trump anymore.

'The truth is I'm gay': Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver admits sending 'inappropriate messages' to men promising jobs and confirms he is leaving the anti-Trump group

John Weaver, a longtime Republican aide and one of the co-founders of the Lincoln Project, has admitted to sending 'inappropriate messages' to men promising them employment.

The letter from Weaver, obtained by Axios, comes as several men have come forward this week sharing DMs the political adviser allegedly sent them.

'To the men I made uncomfortable through my messages that I viewed as consensual mutual conversations at the time: I am truly sorry,' said Weaver, who is married with two kids, but admitted to being gay in the letter.

Weaver, a former top aide for John McCain and John Kasich, lashed out at his accusers - claiming that they've grown in prominence because of animosity towards the Lincoln Project.

Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver admits sending 'inappropriate messages' to men | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: VolnJC
'The truth is I'm gay': Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver admits sending 'inappropriate messages' to men promising jobs and confirms he is leaving the anti-Trump group

John Weaver, a longtime Republican aide and one of the co-founders of the Lincoln Project, has admitted to sending 'inappropriate messages' to men promising them employment.

The letter from Weaver, obtained by Axios, comes as several men have come forward this week sharing DMs the political adviser allegedly sent them.

'To the men I made uncomfortable through my messages that I viewed as consensual mutual conversations at the time: I am truly sorry,' said Weaver, who is married with two kids, but admitted to being gay in the letter.

Weaver, a former top aide for John McCain and John Kasich, lashed out at his accusers - claiming that they've grown in prominence because of animosity towards the Lincoln Project.

Lincoln Project co-founder John Weaver admits sending 'inappropriate messages' to men | Daily Mail Online

The Kevin spacey deflection. Thats a good move.

Such a stand up guy...proud husband and dad..locked his Twitter down View attachment 339865
Totally shocked that he’s an A&M fan.....
QO_wT-.gif

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back