Loki (Disney+)

This may be the best one yet. Loved the TVA in Walt Simonson FF run.

I saw a preview were they sit Loki down and explain and show him his life if he wouldn't had stole the tesseract and left 2012 how he ends up helping his brother and he dies with honor by Thanos so it brings back the Loki we started to like. But the plot is he has to kill other Loki's that are evil. Can't wait till this comes out .

Really enjoyed this, can't wait to see more.

I liked it. It doesn't take itself too seriously but it's not too corny either.

Yeah it had the right amount of humor but still firmly in the genre. Some good emotional stuff with past Loki…

… seeing his future and coming to terms with it.

Although it felt weird making the Infinity Stones basically powerless. After years of building them up as the focal point of the MCU and now they are paper weights.

Yeah it had the right amount of humor but still firmly in the genre. Some good emotional stuff with past Loki…

… seeing his future and coming to terms with it.

Although it felt weird making the Infinity Stones basically powerless. After years of building them up as the focal point of the MCU and now they are paper weights.
A YouTube Channel I follow explained that.
the tva zone exists in basically a pocket dimension. It's out side the other universes. As such magical/ powered items from the other multiverses don't work, they're cut off. So in the TVA they're just pretty rocks.

A YouTube Channel I follow explained that.
the tva zone exists in basically a pocket dimension. It's out side the other universes. As such magical/ powered items from the other multiverses don't work, they're cut off. So in the TVA they're just pretty rocks.

It makes sense. In the comics the stones only work in the universe the are from. So you can’t go to the Ultimate Universe and bring those stones over to the 616 with the same effect.

It was just kinda jarring to see it in the MCU after all these years. I’ve also seen a criticism of the Endgame being brushed off as “That was supposed to happen” by the TVA.

So I guess Cap was supposed to go back to 1945 and stay there? Wouldn’t he be a variant?

Time travel is so wonky you just have to hop over some holes.

Reactions: jamesd1628
So I'm wondering if Episode 1 is further proof that Agents of SHIELD is no longer canon or I guess probably labeled "multiverse" eventually. Because Loki is shown him killing Coulson and Loki remarks about him being a dead man and Morbius doesn't correct him. I know AOS diehards will argue that just because Morbius didn't correct him doesn't prove it but to me it would have been easy to just add in a line like "Well....about that..." or even just a sarcastic laugh.

Which btw the AOS subreddit is a small but insanely dedicated fanbase and they really, really defend the show.....to the point well past absurdity.

So I'm wondering if Episode 1 is further proof that Agents of SHIELD is no longer canon or I guess probably labeled "multiverse" eventually. Because Loki is shown him killing Coulson and Loki remarks about him being a dead man and Morbius doesn't correct him. I know AOS diehards will argue that just because Morbius didn't correct him doesn't prove it but to me it would have been easy to just add in a line like "Well....about that..." or even just a sarcastic laugh.

Which btw the AOS subreddit is a small but insanely dedicated fanbase and they really, really defend the show.....to the point well past absurdity.

I thought Owen Wilson (or whoever it was) didn't correct by intention - not going to ruin his moment type thing. I certainly was expecting it like you. It seems like a pretty obvious moment for the writers, so I arrived at that being part of the character development/dynamic within this story. Some things don't need correcting.

VN Store

Back