Looking at second year players who could step up...

I heard this discussion on the radio this week. Which players who are in the second year with the Vols, and who aren't named Nico, could see the field this year and make an impact? This is only guys who are in their second year with Tennessee, so it doesn't count first year transfers who are in their second year in college.

The names mentioned...

Arion Carter
Caleb Herring
Chandavian Bradley
Ethan Davis
DeSean Bishop

Obviously, as a projected starter, Carter has the best chance to make a big impact this season. Which of the others do you think are most likely to contribute this year?
Before getting staes I was venturing to bet Ethan Davis would be our leader in receiving this season. Maybe because of staes it doesn’t culminate this season but he’s my sleeper on offense to make a big impact this year.

Reactions: Freak
Before getting staes I was venturing to bet Ethan Davis would be our leader in receiving this season. Maybe because of staes it doesn’t culminate this season but he’s my sleeper on offense to make a big impact this year.
Staes and Davis are talented, but a TE will never be the leading receiver in this offense imo

they will be well rounded and have elite coaching at that position because of all the responsibilities they have to handle.

VN Store

Back