Looking at the AP Top 10

ConantheVolbarian

What is best in life? Winning by fiddy!
And honestly I feel like we could beat any of the other teams in the top 10. Our defense is just different this year. We'll have the best defense on the field in Athens and I don't think there's any doubt about that. The offense needs to keep coming along. This bye week is coming at a good time for us to get healed and rested up and figure some more things out on the offensive side of the ball. The playoffs are right there in front of us. Go Vols!

And honestly I feel like we could beat any of the other teams in the top 10. Our defense is just different this year. We'll have the best defense on the field in Athens and I don't think there's any doubt about that. The offense needs to keep coming along. This bye week is coming at a good time for us to get healed and rested up and figure some more things out on the offensive side of the ball. The playoffs are right there in front of us. Go Vols!
We could beat Oregon. Georgia is the best team in front of us

Still alot of ball left, but if we tighten up our passing game, we could be that team that gets hot towards the end of the season which no one wants to play in the playoffs.

Yeah, UGA starting to look like UGA again. Most all teams are flawed in some way right now. LSU/TaM game this weekend will tell us alot. Both of them seems like quietly playing pretty good ball and getting better as the season goes along.

Yeah, UGA starting to look like UGA again. Most all teams are flawed in some way right now. LSU/TaM game this weekend will tell us alot. Both of them seems like quietly playing pretty good ball and getting better as the season goes along.
Yes, I agree and both of those teams have other heavyweights left in their schedules

I agree we could beat any team in the top 10. We could also lose to any team in the top 25. Much more parity this year. Hopefully, the offense can continue to improve and we can begin to get separation from teams we should beat like Kentucky, Miss St. and Vandy.

Vols are finally back to the point where they can beat any team in the country.

Still alot of ball left, but if we tighten up our passing game, we could be that team that gets hot towards the end of the season which no one wants to play in the playoffs.
We are one young QB growing up from being a solid choice to win it all. Athens looms! Not to overlook UK or VU because either could beat us.

Not if we only have a functional offense for two quarters like the last 4 games.

If we can get back to 4 quarters of offense, then I'd say we'd make a game out of anyone else in the top 10.

We will most likely have to beat Alabama again and beat Georgia twice to win it all. And I can’t wait to see Tennessee do it.

We are 2nd or tied for second best team in the country behind UGA. Talent and execution wise. Any Sat anything can happen but statistically in match ups. We could end up 9-3 but is where we are

Agree, this D line reminds me of some Bama D-Lines back when you had to sit out a year before transferring and they stockpiled 5 stars. We are deep and all playing like upper 4 stars or 5 stars just no drop off when they sub in and out, its very solid, especially given some of the field positions they have been forced to defend.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Georgia is vulnerable. I’m just not sure we can win in Athens. Offense has to compete the entire game and I think it’s a helluva ballgame. Georgia won’t pass the torch without a fist fight between the hedges.

And Ohio State and Penn State. We might not beat Georgia this year but I am very confident we will make them sweat and claw out a win in the 4th quarter
It’s weird bc if Arkansas, Florida or Bama execute they could’ve blown us out in those games. Hard to execute vs a defense like ours but I’m just saying we could’ve lost by two TDS in those games. By the same token if Nico is playing up to potential and hitting open WRs those games aren’t close and we win easily. You’re basically rolling the dice on a young QB hard to know what you’re getting from week to week.

VN Store

Back