Looking at the AP Top 10

UT is GOOD.

Georgia is GOOD.

It’s at Georgia

Tow good teams face off and anything can happen. A mistake here and there can change the whole thing.

If we lose by 10 there will be Dbags on here saying… “fill in the blank.”

Truth is we want to stand toe to toe with the best and it be even and come down to a few things.

If we get slapped…then fine some complaints are justified

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I feel more confident about the Georgia game compared to the Bama game. Milroe and Ryan Williams worried me. Carson Beck has thrown 8 picks in the last 4 games. Him and the WR's don't scare me, the running game would, but we shut down opposing teams ground game. If the offense can get to 24 I'm pretty confident. Plus if we beat Kentucky and Mississippi State we are playing with house money. Nobody expects you to go into a top 5 Georgia and win. 10-2 could get you into the playoff. Got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I feel more confident about the Georgia game compared to the Bama game. Milroe and Ryan Williams worried me. Carson Beck has thrown 8 picks in the last 4 games. Him and the WR's don't scare me, the running game would, but we shut down opposing teams ground game. If the offense can get to 24 I'm pretty confident. Plus if we beat Kentucky and Mississippi State we are playing with house money. Nobody expects you to go into a top 5 Georgia and win. 10-2 could get you into the playoff. Got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
So we're gonna get to 24 at Georgia, but not at Oklahoma, at Arkansas, and Florida?

Agree, this D line reminds me of some Bama D-Lines back when you had to sit out a year before transferring and they stockpiled 5 stars. We are deep and all playing like upper 4 stars or 5 stars just no drop off when they sub in and out, its very solid, especially given some of the field positions they have been forced to defend.
The one big problem is we have a LOT of seniors on the DLINE. In the 3 deep we have Jayson Jenkins, Jackson Moi, Joshua Josephs, Caleb Herring, Daevin Hobbs and Tyre West returning next year. Not super worried but it will be a lot of snaps to replace and a lot of young developmental guys expected to step up ala Okoye, Gentle, Weathersby. We lose 6 seniors plus Pearce from our 2 deep.

Kinda Nervous but also excited to see the new guys they have been developing because Garner is a proven developer.

Transitive property doesn’t work, hombre. Also we scored 25 on Okie, and 24 on Alabama, which you conveniently left out.
I made a mistake on the Okie score and purposely left out the Bama score bc we did score 24.

Every year, same thing tho, Georgia is a different monster on defense. We're going to have to beat them 14-10 or something like that.

UT is GOOD.

Georgia is GOOD.

It’s at Georgia

Tow good teams face off and anything can happen. A mistake here and there can change the whole thing.

If we lose by 10 there will be Dbags on here saying… “fill in the blank.”

Truth is we want to stand toe to toe with the best and it be even and come down to a few things.

If we get slapped…then fine some complaints are justified
If we win by ten there will be a bunch of idiots complaining we didn’t win by 20.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I made a mistake on the Okie score and purposely left out the Bama score bc we did score 24.

Every year, same thing tho, Georgia is a different monster on defense. We're going to have to beat them 14-10 or something like that.
They’ve got a great but not remarkably deep front imo. Their secondary is vulnerable as well. If our offense can stay on the field and go up tempo it will be a difficult game for them. Really really need to not screw up our first scripted series; several games we’ve moved the ball down the field fairly easily on that first series then turned over the ball in the red zone. We need to score on that first offensive possession and hope that gives Nico some confidence. No disrespect to Arkansas or OU but I’m not sure Nico has seen a hostile environment like Georgia will be in this game.

I will root for the Vols just as hard as I do every game, but I have zero confidence we will win at Georgia. I felt coming into the season we would lose @Oklahoma and @Georgia. We slipped up at Arkansas, but 10-2 and a playoff berth is still where I feel we will be on December 8th.

VN Store

Back