Looking into the Orange Crystal Ball

ImportedVoL

The Converted Yankee
A) Worley will surprise everyone and become a great QB, Completion rates averaging above 65%

B) Neal and Lane Become a RB Duo worth fearing, Both finish over 1000yds

C) We finish the season ranked

D) I overdose on the Orange Koolaid and am hospitalized after we stomp Florida:pepper:

There it is, images from the Orange Crystal Ball.. I hope everyone is ready for one intense year of Football!!!

GBO!!

Reactions: 14 people
A) Worley will surprise everyone and become a great QB, Completion rates averaging above 65%

D) I overdose on the Orange Koolaid and am hospitalized after we stomp Florida:pepper:

There it is, images from the Orange Crystal Ball.. I hope everyone is ready for one intense year of Football!!!

GBO!!
I will have what you're drinking!

Reactions: 5 people

GBO!!

What?!?!? Support for the team. You must be on drugs

Reactions: 1 person

GBO!!

i MIGHT WIN THE LOTTO.:)

I can't put into words my anticipation for the season opener so....
insane.gif

I think Alden Hill is going to suprise some people this year.
Hill is going to be the surprise nobody is talking about, he is going to get behind that big OL and run 4 5 6 7 yards at a time and by the end of the game have a 100 yards rushing.:good!:

There it is, images from the Orange CrystalBall.. I hope everyone is ready for one intense year of Football!!!

GBO!!

VOLorNuttin says that this crystal ball of which you speak does not exist and....

YOU DO NOT KNOW!!!!!

I can't put into words my anticipation for the season opener so....

I feel the same way, big harry. I feel so weak kneed with anticipation. So much so I have to fight the force of gravity just to be able to try standing upright.

And it begins....It's like deja vu from a year ago.

Why this fanbase just implodes. Sets unrealistic goals, and goes nuts when it's no where near the high expectations set. Instead of just setting realistic goals and being happy when they are met and exceeded. Yet understanding and still positive if it's a bit less than expected.

I wouldn't even want a 14-0 season cause this fanbase couldn't handle it if the following yrs start to fall. Like Auburn experienced, this is a huge year for Mich and Hoke cause of it, and the Aggies could be on the brink of it too.

Don't want to hear this not a fan crap either cause i prefer long term stability and success than short term success. UT is to special to accept anything less than that.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why this fanbase just implodes. Sets unrealistic goals, and goes nuts when it's no where near the high expectations set. Instead of just setting realistic goals and being happy when they are met and exceeded. Yet understanding and still positive if it's a bit less than expected.

I wouldn't even want a 14-0 season cause this fanbase couldn't handle it if the following yrs start to fall. Like Auburn experienced, this is a huge year for Mich and Hoke cause of it, and the Aggies could be on the brink of it too.

Don't want to hear this not a fan crap either cause i prefer long term stability and success than short term success. UT is to special to accept anything less than that.
Makes too much sense. Sorry.

You're not a Vols fan! You're using common sense and as we all know VN folks and Vols fans in general don't possess that trait. Now, leave Planet Terra while you still can. :)

VN Store

Back