Lots of hype start to build around 2024 Vols but let’s be real

Secondary will be very good because the D line will be elite.
The DLine's effectiveness will help a lot, but I am going to let this secondary show me something. I have doubts this unit can defend elite receivers. Lots of talent there and I think they could be good, but I consider it a good possibility that someone will get exposed.

Both lines are big, strong and athletic…and deep. QB, RBs, and receivers are all super talented so the offense could definitely be a top 5 scoring offense. We’ll have to see how good the linebackers and DBs are and how well they work together. While we are tooled to out score folks in a points contest we really need a D that can get people off the field. Special teams need to be special - I like our punter and punt/kick off returner.

hey, it’s August - we’re defeated and I’m very optimistic!

The DLine's effectiveness will help a lot, but I am going to let this secondary show me something. I have doubts this unit can defend elite receivers. Lots of talent there and I think they could be good, but I consider it a good possibility that someone will get exposed.
Elite recievers will get their share against our secondary as they will against everyone else. But keep in mind we have elites also who our dbs practice against. With the talent we have I'm not scared at all.

It's WGWADA time in Tennessee!!!

We
Gonna
Whip
All
Dey
Asses

Probably haven't felt this hyped for a season in at least 2 decades. Never going to take it for granted again that we are where we are right now.

Hey, let us have our fun before the season kicks off. Hope is alive when everyone is 0 and 0. I am looking forward to this season and am quite optimistic. But at least let us dream before reality sets in 😂

Both lines are big, strong and athletic…and deep. QB, RBs, and receivers are all super talented so the offense could definitely be a top 5 scoring offense. We’ll have to see how good the linebackers and DBs are and how well they work together. While we are tooled to out score folks in a points contest we really need a D that can get people off the field. Special teams need to be special - I like our punter and punt/kick off returner.

hey, it’s August - we’re defeated and I’m very optimistic!
Qb has talent to be very special. Offensive line is experienced. Offensive skill positions are loaded with talent.
Defensive line is hugely talented and deep. Linebackers should be at least good. Secondary has talent but needs to play to potential.

So I am drinking the Orange Koolade and expecting Vols to make the playoffs and win it all going 16-1!

Qb has talent to be very special. Offensive line is experienced. Offensive skill positions are loaded with talent.
Defensive line is hugely talented and deep. Linebackers should be at least good. Secondary has talent but needs to play to potential.

So I am drinking the Orange Koolade and expecting Vols to make the playoffs and win it all going 16-1!
IMG_5503.jpeg

Reactions: Sarms58

VN Store

Back